Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. BUMPITY DUMPITY 

2. Hun you stole my name 

3. "..." I'm sorry..?

4. Only able to post one part today.

5. Awgh. BUMPBUMPBUMP!

6. Part 127: Chloe's Point of View

We were back at the house now, and Zach's nose was healed. Thank goodness. All back to normal. We were sitting in the living room with Ali and Josh, Colton was upstairs sleeping.

Josh looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Yes Josh?" I asked laughing lightly.

"What's the latest you and Zach have ever stayed up?" That's random.

I thought for a minute, we normally don't stay up very late. "Uh, probably like 12:15 on New Years. Why?" Josh's smirk grew into a wide Cheshire cat grin.

"Ouhh this is gonna be good!" I looked over at Zach who had wide eyes now. He started shaking his head.

"Josh.." He warned. "No no no no." What's going on?

Josh nodded. "Oh yes! Dude, she need to see! It's funny!"

I looked at Zach again and gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about?"

Josh laughed. "You see my friend, when Zachary is awake past 1 a.m., he starts saying incredibly funny things. Kind of like if he were drunk. But Zachary doesn't drink, so this is the next best thing." I looked at Zach and saw he had a scared look plastered on his face. "But the best of all, he won't remember any of it."

"Come on Josh, we don't have to show her. It's okay, really." Josh smirked again.

"Oh but we do." I glanced at the clock. 11:05. I'm so tired. Zach wrapped his arm around me an pulled me closer to him. I rested my head against his chest and cuddled up into him.

"Josh, she's tired. We can show her some other time." He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my cheek. "Go ahead and sleep baby." He whispered into my ear.

I closed my eyes as I heard Josh say something.

"That's fine. Take a little nap. We'll wake you up."

7.  Bumpp

8. Hahahaha when I read that she broke his nose I died of laughter