Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Awwww!!!

BUMP!

2. BUMPOOOOOOOOOO.

3. bump!!!!!! 

4. Part 125: Zach's Point of View

"Chloe, wake up." I shook her gently. "Chloe." I whispered into her ear. "Baby, wake up." She groaned and rolled over. I sighed. "Baby, the hotel is on fire! We have to get out!"

She shot up and her fist connected with my nose. "Holy, ouch!" She could punch. That's for sure.

Chloe looked around frantically. "Zach! We need to get out! There's a-" I could feel her eyes on me. "Oh sh*t."

I groaned in pain. She had some serious power. "Zach, holy crap. I'm so sorry!" She got up on her knees and looked over me, I was laying down on my back still groaning in pain. You know it's bad when I'm hurt, I have a high tolerance for pain. "Are you okay?!" She asked frantically.

"Yeah baby, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." I tried to get up, but something wet hit my hand. I looked down and saw bright red blood.

"Holy sh*t Zach! You're bleeding!"

I smirked at her. "Oh really? Is that what it was?" She blushed.

"I'm so sorry." I rubbed my non-bloody hand on her back.

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have woken you up like that. But can you go get me some paper towels?" He nodded and got off the bed.

She returned with a ton of paper towels in her hand. I took my hand off of my nose and felt a surge of pain shoot through me. I cringed. Holy crap that hurts.

"Zach, maybe we should take you to the hospital.." She trailed off as she took my face in her hand and examined my nose.

"Chloe, baby, it's fine. I'm fine. Just a little blood. That's all."

She shook her head. "No Zach, really. I think it might be broken."

What?!

5. bump!!!!! 

6. Part 126: Chloe's Point of View

His face fell. "Not my beautiful face!" I smirked and ran my finger along his cheek.

"Yes Zach." I whispered. "Your beautiful face. We need to get you to the hospital. Like, uhm, soon." He groaned.

"I don't like hospitals." His bottom lip stuck out slightly as he pouted.

"But you have to go Zach. Otherwise, your nose will be crooked forever.. like Owen Wilson's." He smiled, but then his face fell, like he had just realized what I said.

"My nose is crooked?!" I nodded. He shot up and ran over to the mirror. He touched his cheeks and leaned closer. "Oh no." He grumbled. Zach looked away from the mirror and grabbed my hand.

"Zach, what are you-?"

"To the hospital!"

 At the hospital 

"Yes, Mr. Bennett, your nose is indeed broken, but don't worry. We think we fixed it. Can you tell me how it happened?" Zach flashed me a small smile and looked back at the doctor.

"My fiancé punched me." I interrupted.

"I was sleeping and he told me the hotel was burning down. It scared me." I could feel my cheeks getting hot.

The doctor looked at Zach and chuckled. "and this is when she just woke up. Imagine what she could do fully conscious."

Zach's eyes widened. "I don't want to find out."

The doctor looked at me and smiled. "That shows him not to hurt you or mess with you, that you're strong."

I nodded. Hell yeah I am. Then I looked down at Zach and saw him with his adorable crooked grin on his face. "It's okay doctor. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me." I smiled back at him. "We don't have to worry about that."

The doctor smiled. "You two are going to go far as a couple."

I looked back at Zach who was smirking. "Damn straight we are." He said laughing.

7. BBUUUMMMPPPP

8. bump!!!!!! 

9. Bump!!! 