Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 122:

I stood there in absolute shock. My eyes were wide open. I grabbed her shoulders and gently pushed her away from me. "Izzy, what the f*ck!"

Her expression was almost the same as mine. "I-uh. Well, erm.." She looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry."

I groaned. "Izzy, I'm married! And yesterday was my eight-year anniversary with Ali. Ughh." Sh*t, what am I gonna do?

"I know. I just, I've always liked you and well, I-I wanted to see if.." She trailed off and continued playing with her fingers.

"I'm sorry Izzy. I didn't feel anything. I've been in love with Ali since 8th grade, and she's the only one that makes me, you know. Well, feel sparks. I'm sorry." She looked back up at me sheepishly.

"I didn't feel anything either.." She mumbled. I gave her a small smile and hugged her.

"Then we have nothing to worry about. But I'm going to have to tell Ali. I don't want her thinking I'm cheating on her or anything." Izzy nodded. "But I love you Izzy. Just, you know, as like a sister."

She nodded again. "Tell Ali I said happy anniversary. You two are adorable." I smiled. We were really cute. I took Colton and went outside into the car.

"Wave bye-bye to Aunt Izzy, buddy." His little hand flopped up and down.

"Buh-bye!" I smiled. I waved to Izzy and then drove off back towards the house.

I parked the car in the driveway, and then got out and brought Colton into the house. Ali was sitting up, waiting for us in the living room.

"Where the hell have you been?!" I looked down at Colton who was in my arms, and then back at Ali.

"I was just picking Colton up. I like having him here with me in the morning." She gave me a blank look and nodded.

I brought Colton upstairs and set him down in his room, to play with his toys. I then went back downstairs to find Ali looking at me with an angry expression.

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. I leaned in to kiss her cheek but she shrugged me off. "Not now Josh." I sighed and shuffled away from her.

She looked at me and began talking again. "I'm tired of you being so immature Josh. I feel like I'm taking care of Colton all by myself and all you care about is that he's something fun to play with and I-"

I cut her off by taking her face in my hands and kissing her. I put all I had into the kiss, it was majorly passionate. Her lips felt amazing against mine, just like I told Izzy, I felt sparks every time I kissed Ali.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers, my breathing was very uneven and I was majorly out of breath.

"Ali, shut the f*ck up for five minutes and just listen to me." She nodded and pulled away. I took her hands in mine and looked into her deep blue eyes.

"Ali, babe, I'm tired of us fighting. Let's face it, you've been an extreme b*tch lately and you've been getting pissed off easily." I looked down at her ring and smiled. "But I meant what I said when I proposed to you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life and it's going to happen." I looked deeper into her eyes. "I don't care what happens, as long as we're together, and before you say anything I just have to tell you this. Izzy kissed me tonight. I didn't kiss her back and I was ticked off. The point is, your lips is the only ones I want on mine. And mine are the only ones ALLOWED on yours. I don't care if you're cheating on me." Her eyes widened, I couldn't tell if it was because she thought I was ridiculous or if it was because I caught her. "But please, if you are, end it now. In the end, it's only going to hurt our relationship and hurt me. And Colton. Enough with this bullsh*t of me not being a good father. You and I both know I'm a f*cking awesome dad. We're a family Ali. You can't mess with family, and we have a pretty awesome one. Just the three of us."

She smiled small and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her lips pressed lightly against my cheek. Ali moved her chin so it was resting on my shoulder. She turned her head so she could whisper into my ear, "I'm sorry Josh."

I had my Ali back.

2. YAYYYY!!!!!! 

3. YEEEEES! 

4. Awe bump!!! I Almost cried

5. She better not be cheating again..... Ill be so pissed and murder her lol

6. Part 123: Chloe's Point of View

"I love you baby." Zach whispered in my ear.

We had just gotten back from the Blue Man Group show and it was amazing! So intense. I'm still having trouble comprehending what had just happened.

I looked at him in the eyes and kissed him. "I love you too." I whispered.

"Your eyes, your personality, your heart." He smiled as I raise an eyebrow. "3 things I love about you."

I smirked. "Two can play at that game." He returned my smirk and took my hands in his. "You're caring, you're amazing," I kissed his nose. "How romantic you are."

He smiled. "Speaking of romance." He reached into the bedside table drawer and took out a box.

"Zach, I swear, if you-" His lips curled into a smirk. "It's my job to spoil you rotten. Now hush." He winked.

Zach opened the box and pulled out a gorgeous silver bracelet. "Zach, I can't take that.."

He smiled and put it on my wrist. "That's good, because I'm giving it to you." He kissed my cheek and looked back down at the bracelet. "It was my mother's." He whispered. "My dad gave it to her when they got engaged."

"Zach, then I really can't-" He kissed me quickly but sweetly at the same time. He chuckled as he pulled away.

"You really need to stop talking baby." He smirked. "My mom wanted me to give it to you."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's beautiful Zach. Thank you."

He smiled. "That's not all." My eyes widened. His chuckle rang into my ears, like a beautiful song. "Look at the engraving."

I took the bracelet off and looked closely at the outside. "Oh my gosh." I whispered. I looked back at the engraving with a smile forming on my face.

'I will love you forever'.

7. Awe

8. Part 124: Josh's Point of View

"Josh." She whispered and pulled away from the hug. Her blue eyes were staring into mine. "I'm not cheating on you." She kissed my cheek and hugged me again. "I promise."

"Why were you with Jake then if you know it pisses me off?" She looked down at her hands.

"Whether you like it or not Josh, Jake is my friend. You should trust me enough to 'resist him'." She made little quotations and looked back up at me.

"I trust you." I whispered. She smiled at me and took out a gold chain with CJAP engraved on a little circle pendant, and handed it to me.

"I was getting his advice on this, to see if you would like it." She blushed. "Colton, Josh, and Ali Parker. Our little family."

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "I love it. But no more hanging out with that douchebag. I'll kill him."

She smirked. "Jealous?"

I returned her smirk. "Extremely." She crawled over to me and sat down on my lap. "What would you like for Christmas, little girl?" I smiled and kissed her cheek as she laughed lowly into my ear. Ouh. Calm yourself Josh you little horny mofo.

"You shouldn't be babe." I could feel her smirking against my ear. Her breath was.. whoa. Down boy. "Jake has nothing on you."

"and you shouldn't do that." She looked at me with a confused expression. "Someone is getting mixed messages." I glanced down and then back up at her.

She laughed and hugged me even tighter. "I love you Josh."

I smile and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you too Ali."

I looked up the stairs and smirked. Wake up Sheldon. "COLTON." I screamed. "MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU!"

9. Lol bump!!!

10. Bumpy! 

11. BBBUUMMMPPP