Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 111: Chloe's Point of View

I felt something running up and down my stomach. My eyes fluttered open to see Zach with his eyes closed, his hand was running along my stomach. I don't even think he knows he's doing it.

I listened closely to his breathing pattern, he was dead asleep. I smiled and laid back down. He kept rubbing my stomach.

A small smile formed on his face. "My baby is in there." He whispered. What was he dreaming about?! Well, whatever it was, I guess I'm pregnant now. Hello Jesus, virgin Mary here.

He kissed the top of my head. "I'm so proud of you honey." Honey? That's a new one. It's normally baby, and rarely Chloe. I laughed to myself. He was so cute.

"Josh, shut up. My son is not going to be a pimp." I giggled and kept listening to him talking in his sleep. "No, baby, don't go."

He groaned and stopped rubbing my stomach. "You're pregnant Chloe, you can't work." He sighed and hugged me closer to him as he kissed my cheek. "Be safe, baby." He mumbled. "I'll be thinking about you."

He was an incredible sleep talker. Just going on and on about something. He groaned again. "No, Josh you idiot. We're not naming him Lynus. His name is Carter."

I smiled. That's right. Carter James Bennett. Crap, I have to go to the bathroom. I slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

When I came out, Zach was laying there with an odd expression on his face. I giggled and walked over to him. He pulled me down on his lap as he kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist. "What's the funny face for?" He thought for a second.

"I woke up, the second you left my arms." He smiled and chuckled. "I guess I can't sleep without you either."

I smiled and turned around. "Sounds like we need each other to function." He smirked and kissed my lips quickly.

He pulled away with the same smile on his face. "Sounds like it."

"Makes sense." I whispered.

2. Awe bump(;

3. Part 112: Zach's Point of View

What an odd dream. I sat awake looking out over at Boston. I heard noises coming from the bathroom, that's probably where Chloe went.

I heard her come out before I could see her. She laughed as I turned my head to look at her. I gently grabbed her hips and pulled her down so she was sitting on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her securely and kissed her cheek.

"What's the funny face for?" She asked.

"I woke up, the second you left my arms." I felt a small smile form across my lips. "I guess I can't sleep without you either."

She smiled and turned around. "Sounds like we need each other to function." I smirked and quickly kissed her lips.

I pulled away with the same smile on my face. "Sounds like it."

"Makes sense." She whispered.

"Indeed." I replied with a smirk forming on my face.

I slowly leaned in and kissed her. Our little morning ritual. The kiss lasted longer than most of ours do, something about this one made it special. She pulled away a little too soon and she sat there just looking at me.

I tilted my head a little bit to the side, mirroring her. "What do you want to do baby. We're in Boston all of today, then we go back tomorrow."

She thought for a minute. "Let's explore!" She said with a childish grin on her face.

4. Part 113: Chloe's Point of View

I giggled as Zach pulled my hand. "Zach, do you even know where you're going?!" He looked back and shot me a playful glare.

"Of course I do. I've been to Boston plenty of times." He stated matter-of-factly.

I sighed. "Okay."

Zach looked back at me again with a small smile forming on his face. He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. His lips pressed against my forehead. "Trust me baby. It's right here."

I turned around to look at where he was pointing. There was a big sign out front. 'Boston Aquarium'.

I felt a smile spread across my lips. "I've never been to an aquarium." He kissed my cheek and took my hand.

"I know."

We walked into the aquarium and walked around looking at all the animals. The way it was set up, there were animals in a big tank that was in the center of the building going right up to the top. A ramp led all the way up, siding around the tank.

Zach and I were at the top now, looking down at the massive tank. Someone on the staff came and told us it was feeding time.

He asked me if I wanted feed them. "Yes! Can I?!" I looked at Zach, with hopeful eyes. He laughed at me and shook his head. "Go ahead baby. You don't need to ask." I blushed and ran over to grab some of the animal food from the bucket.

I threw some in the water and watched as all of the animals popped up and snatched it. I laughed and kept going. It was absolutely amazing.

Zach and I were walking somewhere else now, he wouldn't tell me where. I was just amazed at how beautiful everything was. Zach was telling me this was dirty compared to the rest of New England. He said New Hampshire was beautiful.

He started telling me about for his Senior project, he traveled around New Hampshire hiking mountains. "In this one town, they had a mountain and a lake. Which is really weird because the town is incredibly small. The population of the town is 2,000, but it's about 9,000 in the summer." He smiled. "I have a friend up there who wears her school softball shirt in the summer to let everyone know who the locals are."

"Are you serious?! That's crazy. But awesome at the same time." He smiled.

"Yeah, I guess the tourists think it's their town or something. Steven Tyler has a house there, he spends six months there every year, only the warm months.

I sighed. "Wow, I want to go there someday." He smile and pulled me into another tight embrace.

He kissed my lips sweetly. When he pulled away, he looked deeply into my eyes. Zach's eyes were filled with love.

"I'll take you all over the world baby."

5. Awe bump!!!!!!!

6. Omg! So cute! 
    I'm in love with chloe!!!

7. BBBUUUMMMPPP

8. awwwww..... bump!!!!!! 

9. Part 114: Josh's Point of View

"Say it again Sheldon!" I pulled out a other gummy shark and held it in front of him.

"What did you just call my son?!" Oh sh*t. I forgot Ali was in the bathroom.

"Nothing, baby.. I called him Colton.. 'cause you know.. that's his name and all.." Awkward moment.

Ali came out with curlers in her hair. "I heard you call him Sheldon, Josh don't lie to me."

I smirked and got off the bed. I took her hips and pulled her closer. "Who is this incredibly sexy woman in my house?" She pushed my hands away and walked back into the bathroom.

"It's not going to work Josh." She scolded me. God damn, she's like my f*cking mother. Fun Ali went out the window.

"Hey, Ali, take the stick of your as*." I grumbled. "Why are you getting all dressed up anyway?"

"I'm meeting my friend." My body twanged with jealousy. "You know, my friend Jake.. from college."

I was immediately pissed off. I hate that prick. He always flirts with Ali, and tries stuff on her. "If that as*hole touches you, I'll cut his baby maker off with a chain saw."

I could sense her rolling her eyes. "You're so immature."

I got up and leaned against the door frame. "I know he wants you Ali. It's obvious, and it pisses me off."

"Jealousy isn't a good look on you Josh." I glared at her and walked back over to Colton. I picked him up and looked at him.

"Sheldon," I said lowly, so Ali couldn't hear. "Mommy is being a royal b*tch." He clapped his little hands together. "No Sheldon, that means she's being a b*tch." He scrunched his little face up and made a thumbs down sign. "That's it killer."

This kid completes my life. He's like a counselor, and a toy, all in one.

10.  Ali! What are you doing girl? Josh haha

11. Haha bump!!!:)

12. Part 115: Zach's Point of View

Chloe's beautiful face was just glowing. She was so happy right now. Imagine how happy she's going to be when she finds out who we're having dinner with.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked as she nudged me.

I looked down at her and saw her smirking at me. "How happy you are." I replied simply. "When you're happy, that makes me happy." She squeezed my hand three times.

I raised an eyebrow. "What's that about?"

She blushed. "I," Squeeze. "Love," Squeeze. "You."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "I live you too Chloe." I whispered in her ear.

We were walking the freedom trail. She kept gasping when we passed random things saying it was so beautiful. I can't wait to take her other places. Tonight's we're going to a Blue Man Group concert, but she doesn't know that yet.

She gasped again. "Oh my goodness! Can we go on that?!" She pointed to Old Iron Sides, (Big wooden Navy boat the British could never sink, hence Iron Sides) they kept in the harbor. I nodded.

"We can do whatever you want baby." Her lips spread into a childish grin. She pulled my hand and started walking quickly toward the boat. I stopped and she turned around and shot me a questioning look. I pointed to the office they had there. "We need to got through security first."

She blushed. "Oh.." Chloe's hand fell from mine. "Okay."

I smiled and took her hand again, intertwining our fingers. "It's only because the boat is so old they don't want anything damaging it or anything possibly threatening it."

She nodded. "Makes sense."

We went through security and went onto the ship. She smiled and started talking to the Navy officer they had there. "My father was in the Navy." I could hear how proud she was projecting from her voice.

I didn't know that. We left the ship and Chloe smiled at me. "Today was perfect, Zach. Thank you."

I kissed her cheek. "The day isn't over yet my love."