Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. I'm writing right now. Have patience, my dears! 

2. Moarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3. I AM SAVING UP MY BATTERY SO I CAN READ THIS. IT IS CURRENTLY ABOUT TO DIE.

4. Part 104: Chloe's Point of View

"Baby, baby, baby, OHHH! I'm like, baby, baby, baby, NOOO!" I laughed and threw a pillow at Zach.

"Shut up!" He smirked and crawled over to me.

"You don't like the Biebs?" I nodded. I loved JBiebs. He smiled. "Well then, WHY YOU HATING?!"

I laughed and hit him with the pillow again. "Because you're singing really off key." He smirked.

"Wanna hear another one then?" I nodded, smiling. I loved it when Zach sang to me.

He got off the bed and went to his closet. He pulled out a guitar. "Where did that come from?!"

He raised his eyebrows and looked down at the guitar. ".. The closet?"

I laughed and sighed. "No, I just.. I've never seen it. You know what? Never mind."

He smirked and kissed my cheek. "You're adorable. I like his Christmas album, so that's what I'll play. A song from there." He started to strum random chords. Zach looked at me and saw one of my eyebrows raised. "What?"

"Zach, it's not even near Christmas time. It's March." He nodded.

"Exactly! Biebs was born on March 1st at 12:56 p.m. on a Tuesday." I shook my head while laughing. What a stalker! He shrugged. "I'MMA BELIEBER I LA LA LA.." He blushed. "I don't really know the words to the original." He cleared his throat and looked back down at the guitar. "Right. The song."

He started playing the chords, and then his voice accompanied the guitar. He is an amazing singer. Seriously, what can't he do?

Towards the end, he looked right into my eyes, like he was playing it to me instead of for me.

 .. All I ever wanted was you this Christmas. Yeah yeah yeah. I need you baby. You're my one and only Christmas wish. The mistletoe is where I'll be waiting, kiss me there."

He strummed another chord and let it ring. "I'll be waiting.." He leaned forward, so our lips were almost touching. ".. Kiss me there." He breathed out.

Zach's soft lips kissed mine gently, and filled with love. He pulled away, setting his guitar down and pulling me onto his lap. "Guess what baby." He whispered as he kissed my cheek.

I smile and looked into his gorgeous brown eyes. "What's that?"

"We've been together for a year and a half." He smiled again and kissed my cheek. "Best year and a half of my life. You know why?" I shook my head. "I wake up, to see you every morning. I go to bed with you in my arms. I spend every day by your side. And you, are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I love you. I love you more than anything. You are so so so beautiful, I can't even stand it. The best part, you don't know how beautiful you are." He smirked and hugged me tighter.

We heard Colton crying from the other room and Josh yelling, "Shut the f*ck up!" Then we heard Ali scolding Josh.

"Watch your mouth Josh!" We heard Josh grumble,

"Fine, PLEASE shut the f*ck up!" Ali's giggle rang through the house.

"You shouldn't swear in front of Colton."

"F*ck isn't a swear. It's an acronym and one of my commonly used words. His first word is going to either be shark or f*ck. This child is not going to have a 'good' mouth. Face the facts, my dear."

Zach chuckled and closed the door. "We live in a mad house." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I nodded.

"I know. But I wouldn't change it for anything."

5. BIEBER I had to. Sorry

Comments/Feedback = Happy Rosie
    Happy Rosie = Motivation to write another part.

Just saying. 

6. awwwww.... bump!!!! 

7. Amazing the best ur the best my dear! Bump times a billion!

8. Part 105: Zach's Point of View

I woke up to a sound of a baby crying. Colton. I'm a very slight sleeper. I got out of bed, after giving Chloe a quick kiss on the top of her head. Ali and Josh needed to sleep sometime. I wasn't going to bother putting a shirt on. It's my house, I don't care who sees me shirtless, everyone here is family.

I walked into Colton's room and picked him up. "Come on little man. Let's get you a bottle." I held him securely in my arms as I walked downstairs to fix a bottle for him.

I put Colton down in his high chair and made a bottle. I hate making formula bottles, it smells gross. I tested it against my arm and decided it was fine, not too hot, not too cold.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily and glanced at the clock. 3:17 a.m. Why do babies wake up at the most random times?

I picked Colton back up and carried him into the living room. I sat down on the rocking chair and closed my eyes while putting the bottle into his mouth.

"Damn Zach, you haven't changed a bit since high school. Still sexy, as always." An evil voice came from the corner, causing me to jump.

My eyes snapped open and I reached behind to flick the light switch on. When I saw who it was, my eyes widened to the size of golf balls.

"What the f*ck are you doing in my house?" I growled.

9.  WHO COULD IT BE!?

10. Hmm.. That's a good question. You're right. Who could it be? 

11. Omg it's his ex

12. BIEBER!!!! AND OMG WHO IS ITT 

13. Omg is it Hailey? Oh wait no! It's that stalker girl from earlier.... Bump!!!