Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Part 94: Josh's Point of View

 5 months later 

I laid in bed, looking at Ali. She was fast asleep. I ran my hand along her face, brushing my thumb across her lips. I haven't kissed her in so long..

I just can't bring myself to kiss her, knowing that she won't be with me soon. She left me the second she told me she was having the baby.

I always did this at night, I don't sleep anymore. I lay awake cherishing the moments that Ali is still alive, still breathing. Still here, still with me.

My days are spent the same. Right by Ali's side. I'm not happy anymore. Who can be happy when the person you love is living on an hour glass? People tell me to enjoy the time I have left with her, spend it the best I can. I can't do that knowing that she could have prevented this. She could have stopped it. She chose death, over me.

I ask her, beg her, every morning. I tell her it's not worth it. I ask her what she's trying to prove to me by having the killer child. I hate that f*cking thing. It has taken over my beautiful wife.

You can see the baby now, well, the baby bump. Ali sits on the couch rubbing it. She talks to it every night, telling it how much she loves it. How she can't wait to see it. Or hold it. She doesn't understand that she won't get to hold the baby, or even see it. She'll be gone before she gets the chance.

She has herself convinced that she's strong enough to have the baby. But she isn't. I can see it. So can everyone else, Chloe and Zach included. She's constantly in pain. She tries to hide it, but she can't fool me. Not anymore.

Her bones are starting to stick out, she looks horrible. She's not my Ali anymore. I just wish I could snap my fingers and make it all go away. Bring my wife back. Bring my Ali back, back to me.

The sad part is that, through all of it, I'm still in love with her. I don't care how much she's hurt me. I don't care that she chose the baby, chose death, over me. I want to be with her for the rest of my life. But my life is going to be cut short, when hers ends. I can't live without her.

She rolled over in her sleep and faced me. I shut my eyes, to look like I was sleeping. I know she's awake now. Her breathing pattern changed. Ali gently touched my face and laid her head down on my chest.

"I'm sorry, Josh." She sat up again and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I tired not to flinch at her touch. "The baby and I love you. So much."

Pain. Pain shot through my heart. If you love me so much, why are you putting me through this? That's not love.

I got up in the morning, after another sleepless night. I checked on Ali and saw that she was still fast asleep. I dragged my feet out of bed, got dressed, and went downstairs. I sat at the kitchen counter, staring out the window. Everything is so perfect outside. Beautiful blue skies, sun shining, birds singing. It's peaceful.

I heard a large crash coming from upstairs. I looked out the window and saw that Zach's Range Rover wasn't in the driveway. Which meant he and Chloe weren't here. Sh*t. That means it was Ali.

I shot out of my chair and ran upstairs as fast as I could. I flung the door open and found Ali, on the floor. She was unconscious.

"F*ck! Ali!" I ran over to her side as I took my phone out, calling 911. A tear fell down my cheek. "Don't you even think about f*cking leaving me right now Ali. Don't you dare leave me."

2. Oh my damn.  What happened?
    Comment! Love you guys.

3. Absolutely amahzing

4. awwwwwww......  dnt let her die 

5. ii forgot to say bump!!!!! 

6. Ooowhahh...bump...

7. Part 95:

White walls without any windows. Could this hospital be any more f*cking depressing? I was in the waiting room, the as*hole of a doctor wouldn't let me go in. Even if I told him she was my wife. He just laughed at looked at me like I was too young to be married.

Explain why she's pregnant you f*ck tard. She's not carrying the next Jesus. and her name is definitely not Mary. She had to get prego somehow. Idiots. All of them. I seriously hate people.

The doctor opened the door to her room. "Can I go see my WIFE now, doctor?" He rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Only for a little bit." He glared at me and fixed his lab coat. What a nice guy.

I opened the door and looked at the bed. Ali was hooked up to all sorts of machines. Her eyes were open and she was looking down at her stomach. She looked up when she heard the door open. A small came across her face. "Hey baby." She whispered. Her voice sounded so weak.

I sat down next to her and held her hand. "The baby just kicked. He or she loves you Josh." I tried not to wince.

"Ali, babe. The baby is the problem. It's why you're in here." She shook her head.

"No, it's not. Don't be ridiculous Josh. I just fainted." She was just shrugging it off, like it was nothing?! Seriously?!

"You've got to be kidding me." I grumbled. I took her hands in mine and forced her to look me in the eyes. "Can't you see that this baby is killing you?" I whispered.

"The baby isn't killing me Josh. I fainted because I hadn't eaten yet. I didn't have enough food for the baby and I to eat." I let go of her hands and buried my face in my hands. I felt tears flow down my cheeks. She rubbed my back. "It's okay, hon."

I shook my head. "No, it's not okay. When can you leave?" Ali was about to answer me when the doctor walked in.

"Mr. Parker, would you mind going back out to the waiting room? We have to run some tests on Ms. Clark." He nodded over towards Ali. Her maiden name is Clark. I felt my blood start to boil.

I walked towards the doctor. "I think you mean MRS. PARKER." I spat. I lifted up my ring finger and pointed to my wedding ring. "Because we are MARRIED you f*cking idiot."

The doctor took a step closer to me. I could destroy him. I made sure that was clear in my eyes. "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave." He gritted his teeth. "Immediately."

"F*ck you." I grumbled as I walked out the door, making sure to slam it on my way out.

8. Ooh...whaaa gimme moarr..now....please

9. bump!!!!!!!!! 

10. Bump

11. Oh my god  please have ali live

12. Please let Ali be ok!  bumpdate

13. Ali is stupid anyways  love it!
    BUMP

14. BUMP! OMGOMG, I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. LIVE ALI LIVE!