Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Omg!! Bump!!!!!!

2. BUMP BUMP BUMPPP

3. Part 92: Chloe's Point of View

I woke up with a great big smile on my face. I looked over my shoulder and saw Zach fast asleep. His arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close to his bare chest. Have I ever mentioned how attractive Zach is? Damn. I could stare at this boy all day.

I turned around so I was facing him and he grunted in his sleep, but his eyes remained closed. I lightly kissed his lips. He smiled. He probably thought it was a dream. I kissed his cheeks, and then his forehead, and then his lips again.

He still didn't wake up. I tried whispering into his ear. "Babe. Wake up!" He moved in his sleep and hugged me tighter. "Ugh Zach." I laid my head back down on his chest and began tracing random things with my fingers on his abs.

I was startled when I heard a chuckle followed by lips kissing the top of my head. "Baby." He laughed again. "Baby, that tickles."

I looked up to find him smiling down at me. "Good morning my love." He whispered before kissing me lightly on the lips.

"Good morning old man." I winked. He gave a very confused look. "Oh don't pretend like you forgot your own birthday." I stuck my tongue out at him. I leaned up and kissed him again. "Happy birthday baby."

"No no." He said with a smirk on his face. You don't get to call me baby. That's what I call YOU. Not the other way around. I'm the only one who gets to use pet names around here."

I shot him a playful glare and shook my head. "You are such a brat." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"and yet, you still love me." He smirked. He had an adorable look on his face.

"Zach, go take a shower." He took my hand and played with my fingers.

"Only if you come with me." He wagged his eyebrows up and down. I lightly pushed his chest.

"You're a freak." He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I'll be downstairs soon baby." I walked downstairs and saw Josh and Ali watching a movie. 'Mean Girls'.

They had been acting really weird lately, not like they normally do. The scene where Katy was in health class came on.

The teacher was in front of the class giving them a lecture. "Don't have sex! You will get pregnant, and you WILL die."

After he finished saying that, I noticed Josh tense up and looked at Ali with hurt in his eyes.

Seriously, what was going on with them? No one tells me anything anymore.

4. awwww.... bump!!!! 

5. Awww bump

6. Bump adorable

7. LOVE THIS PLEASE BUMP AGAIN TONIGHT!! 

8. BUUUUMMPPP!!!! I love it! I love you!

9. AWWWEEEEEE. I LOVE IT! (aaas usual) 

10. Bumpdate!!! 

11. Part 93: Zach's Point of View

Today's my birthday. I'm officially 19! Awwh yeaaah. June 28th baby. I woke up to Chloe tracing shapes on my chest. I smiled to myself as I thought about how gorgeous she looked in the morning.

It's been a week since Josh found out Ali was pregnant. I haven't told Chloe yet, I figured I would wait until Josh or told her. Things have been really weird around the house though.

Ali and Josh don't really talk to each other. He's always right next to her with his arms around her shoulders, but I don't ever see them actually talking. All I see is occasionally looking at her, studying her face as if it's the last time he'll ever see it. His heart is slowly breaking, the closer she gets to having the baby. To him, she's already gone.

I put on a smile and went downstairs. I saw Josh and Ali, on the couch watching a movie. Ali ha a hand on her flat stomach, rubbing it back an forth. Josh was glaring down at her hand, occasionally glancing back up at the movie so it wasn't completely obvious.

Josh looked up and gave me a small smile. "Happy birthday bro." Ali smiled too.

"Yeah! Happy birthday!" She got up and gave me a big hug.

I chuckled. "Thanks guys. Where's Chloe?"

Josh shrugged but Ali smiled. "Sheee iss.." She bit her lip and looked back at Josh, smirking. Josh gave her a weak smile. "Attt the basketball courtt."

I nodded. "Thanks guys."

I drove over to the basketball court to see Chloe shooting hoops, in shorts and a tank top. Oh god. She's so gorgeous.

I got out of the car, trying to be really quiet. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt her jump. "Whatcha doin' baby?"

She smiled and turned around, standing on her tippy toes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my shoulder. She couldn't reach my lips. "Waiting for you."

Chloe looked down at what I was wearing. She smirked. "Show me what you got birthday boy."

She tossed me the ball, hard. A birthday spent playing basketball against the girl I love? Couldn't get any better.

12. Awe bump

13. bump!!!!!! 

14. Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!