Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1. The song I wrote down was the song Do Re Mi from The Sound Of Music, a really old musical. Just the numbers 123 made me think of it....

2. Soouund of Musiic, I love. 

BUUUUUUMP!! Its so awesome!

3. Part 9: Zach's Point of View

She looked over at me. Those eyes, my heart started beating a little faster. Her eyes sparkled with pure joy. I smirked at her, trying to play it cool. But on the inside I was flipping my wagon.

"All right guys, that's all. See you tomorrow. I want to know what you're doing. On your way out come see me for your assignment."

I quickly got my stuff together and ran over to Josh. I needed his advice. Whoa, that's the last thing I would ever think. I must be going nuts. Or my vision is impaired because of those eyes. Snap out of it Zach! I could feel her eyes drilling into my back. Crap! I forgot to say goodbye. I'll try to catch her before she gets too far away.

"Aye buddy! Nice job today! I saw you passing notes. What'd it say? He obviously liked it! Her cheeks were bright red bro." He high-fived me as if I had just committed the greatest act known to mankind.

"It was nothing, Josh. Just a little poem I made up. But yeah, she seemed to like it. Her eyes were sparkling." I smiled to myself thinking about those eyes again.

"Okay. Zach, that's great. Yeah yeah pretty eyes who-"

"You don't get it Josh. Her eyes are gorgeous. The most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen. I can just get lost in them. Blue with green right in the middle. Looking into my soul."

"Oh god. From now on I'm giving you lessons on how to be a man." He looked over my shoulder. "Snap the fuck out of it you sap. She's leaving."

Shit. I needed to catch her before she left. I ran down the stairs to the lobby and flung the door open. I frantically looked around to see which way she went.

I saw her standing under a street light, her brown hair was flowing over her shoulders in the wind. If I just had a picture of that.. Zach, focus.

I laughed when I saw her looking both ways before crossing the street, kindergarten safety lessons.

"And where do you think you're going?" I tried to look smug but I knew it probably wasn't working. I could feel my palms start to sweat when she slowly turned around to face me. Her whole figure was in the shadows of the street lamp. Shaded from my view, but I knew uncaught her by surprise.

"I uh, I'm just going home." She stuttered, it was so cute.

"No, you're not." I smirked. She tilted her head, only slightly. Kind of like a puppy when it gets confused. I did the same, to mock her. Trying to make her laugh, her laugh is like music to my ears. "You're going to the cafe with me tonight." I stated matter-of-factly.

"I can't. I have to go shopping."

I quickly tried to think of something. Wait, Josh and I need more candy. His favorite munch when he's high. Specifically, gummy sharks. They're my favorite too, so it's a win-win situation.

"Great! I'll come with you!" She tried to protest but I cut her off quickly. "You're not getting rid of me that easily, Chloe." I grinned at her, knowing that I had won.

Feedback is always appreciated!

4. Bump

5. More! One of my favourites!

6. Part 10: Zach's Point of View (Still)

I walked side by side with Chloe. She turned to look at me and I returned her gaze. "Why did you want to come?"

I cleared my throat. Be cool Zach, be cool. WWJD (What Would Josh Do) Wait no, don't be Josh. Be yourself. "Josh and I need more gummy sharks, he uh, ate all of them last night." I could feel my cheeks start to burn. That was SO lame. Ugh, I should just go crawl into a hole and never come out.

She laughed. Oh my goodness. Music!  "Seriously? You came to get gummy sharks?" She thinks I'm stupid. Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

"Uh kind of. I mean, that's not entirely it." If we were in the daylight, she would've been able to see a stop-sign shade of red on my cheeks.

"Then what is it? Do you need some milk too?" She shot me a teasing grin which made me laugh. That's it, I'm going to tell her.

"Do you really want to know?" She nodded. "Well, I uh, see the thing is, I.." I cleared my throat. "I wanted to spend more time with you." I looked over to see her looking down, with a huge smile on her face.

Her voice came out, barely above a whisper. "Really?" I nodded my head, although she couldn't see. I could've sworn I heard something else. I think she said, "That's so cute." I could see that se was blushing.

The rest of the walk to the store was silent, but it was comfortable. We were both thinking in our own little worlds.

When we got to the store, we started walking around. I was just watching her. She was focusing intently on making sure she got everything. She did this cute thing where she would bite her lip when trying to decide which one to get. It drove me insane. She's so adorable.

"Aren't you going to get those gummy sharks, Zach?" She laughed and stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ohh uh yeah. I'll uh. Be right back." I looked back at her before I quickly pulled my phone out.

Speed dial2. Josh.
    "Hello?"

"Josh, I'm making a fool out of myself."

"Zach, you are a fool. Get over it. You interrupted my call with Ali. Handle this yourself. GOOD LUCK BUDDY." I heard a click and the line went dead.

I don't like swearing, but I was going to get Josh a giant bag of Fuck You gummy sharks. I got my favorite kind, with all of the different colors in them.

I found Chloe easily, she's the most gorgeous girl on the planet. It's not hard to spot her. I snuck up on her. "Got 'em!" I saw her jump. "Oh crap! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm sorry!" She just shook her head and looked away, back at the cereals.

We kept walking throughout the store. I looked down at her hand. Then up to her eyes, then back down to her small, delicate hands. I casually touched her hand with mine. She immediately shot those gorgeous eyes in my direction, I looked down to see our hands still touching. Electricity was running through my body.

"Ehrm sorry. My hand is, uh sorry." I blushed again. This girl needs to stop making me so nervous. Ugh, she probably thinks I'm an idiot. I AM an idiot. My cheeks were still burning as I quickly pulled my hand away and stuffed it into my pocket.

Whadaya' think?! 

7. Wall me hen updated.Bump

8. Omfg wall me when updated.

Damn, I wish I was like that

9. Part 11: Chloe's Point of View

Zach and I were walking in perfect sync. His right foot would go forward at the same moment mine did. I turned to face him as he turned in my direction making our eyes meet. "Why did you want to come?" I didn't object to his presence. I liked his company.

He cleared his throat, I could tell he was trying to think of something to say, "Josh and I need more gummy sharks. He uh, ate all of them last night." I had a feeling that wasn't the only reason. He was acting really nervous.

It still made me laugh though. He was too cute. "Seriously? You came to get gummy sharks?" I thought it was really weird because there is a has station, right across the street from the cafe, that has gummy sharks.

"Uh, kind of. I mean, that's not entirely it." He was stuttering, I couldn't help but wonder why he was so nervous.

"Then what is it? Do you need some milk too?" I shot him my best teasing grin, he returned it by laughing. It was the kind of laugh that makes you smile because it was just so damn cute.

"Do you really want to know?" I nodded. Obviously I wanted to know. "Well, I uh, see the thing is, I.." He cleared his throat again, I was beginning to realize he did that when he was nervous. "I wanted to spend more time with you." I had a huge smile on my face. No one has ever wanted to spend time with me. No one cares about me, my sister leaves every day because she can't stand being around me.

I tried my best to make sound come out, but my voice came out barely above a whisper. "Really?" I didn't really need clarification, I had a feeling Zach would answer anything I asked him, and he would answer honestly. No matter how nervous it made him. I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye. "That's so cute." I mumbled. My cheeks were a very bright shade of red. Thank goodness it's dark outside.

The rest of the walk to the store was silent, but it was comfortable. We were both thinking in our own little worlds.

When we got to the store, we started walking around. I could feel Zach's eyes on me as I looked around. I chose not to take that much notice of it. I was very focused on what I was doing. I had to remember what to get. I have this habit of biting my lip when I'm focusing.

"Aren't you going to get those gummy sharks, Zach?" I remembered why he was here in the first place, it seems as if he forgot. I stuck my tongue out at him to let him know I was kidding.

"Ohh uh yeah. I'll uh. Be right back." I went back to looking at the granola bars, I turned around and saw Zach pulling his phone out of his pocket. Great. He was probably sending an SOS text. Am I that boring? Crap. I blew it with him, I bet he doesn't even want to be my partner.

"Got 'em!" Holy cows. He scared me! "Oh crap! I didn't mean to scare you! I'm sorry!" I was so embarrassed I shook my head and looked away so he wouldn't see my red cheeks.

We kept walking throughout the store, getting the last couple of items I could think of. I felt something warm touch my hand. I immediately recognized it as Zach's hand. It felt so good against mine, he was so warm. I met his eyes, and looked back down at our hands, still touching. Electricity was running through my body.

"Ehrm sorry. My hand is, uh yeah sorry." I saw him blush. How am I making him that nervous? Do I smell or something? Our hands were still touching until he pulled it away quickly and stuffed it into his pocket. His cheeks were burning red.

I paid for my groceries and Zach got his gummy sharks. We were headed back outside but before I turned to go home my stomach growled. I guess it was really loud because Zach laughed. "Come on, there's a restaurant right across the street. My treat." I hesitated.

I knew it wouldn't happen, but if Jane came home early and I wasn't home she would go ballistic. Zach looked really nervous, again. He was looking me in the eyes. "We can talk about what we want to do for our project?" We DID need to figure out what we were going to do. I hadn't told Zach anything about it yet.

"Yeah uh okay." He smiled. I felt myself go weak in the knees. His eyes were chocolate brown and sparkling, add in his million dollar smile, a 6'2 muscular build and shaggy black hair, you have officially turned into jello.

He placed his hand on the small of my back, after opening the door for me, and guiding me into the restaurant. I felt my cheeks get really hot again.

There it is. That feeling of electricity that runs through me whenever he touches me. I wonder if he felt it too.

10. Part 12

Zach kept his hand on my back as the hostess led us to our table. It felt right, but that electricity never went away. We sat down at the booth. "Your waitress will be right with you." Zach and I both mumbled a 'thank you' and we started looking at the menu.

"Hi! My name is Courtney, I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you something to drink?" She was talking directly to Zach. But he was looking at me, waiting for me to order.

"Uh yeah. Could I please have a water?" She nodded and then turned right back to Zach. He only glanced at her quickly and then looked right back at me. The corner of his lips twisted up into an adorable crooked smile.

"I'll have a Coke, please." Courtney flashed a seductive grin at Zach. He let out a small laugh which made me smile. Courtney frowned and walked away.

After I made sure she couldn't hear us, I started laughing. I could feel Zach looking at me, I glanced up and we were looking each other in the eyes. He really does have gorgeous brown eyes.

"You must have some secret power over women." I said nodding towards where Courtney went. Zach followed my gaze, but he never stopped smiling.

"Oh, uh that." I could tell he was trying to think of something. "Her skin was too tight, I think. She was just tryin to stretch it out."

I laughed and he joined in with me. "Either that or she finds you very attractive." I felt me cheeks burn. I can't believe I said that! I don't have any experiences with guys whatsoever. Especially not adorable, funny, charming, handsome guys like Zach.. Chloe, focus. He's saying something.

"I don't think that's it." If he only knew how attractive he was, it makes me weak in the knees.

Just then Courtney came back. She put Zach's Coke and then she went to set my water down, but she put it down crooked.

My lap became freezing. I looked down and saw water all over my clothes. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" Courtney was trying to sound sincere but the look in her eyes told me she meant to do it.

"Uh, it's um, it's fine. I-I'll just go clean up in the uh bathroom I guess." I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, trying to fight back tears. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Zach curling his fingers to make a fist. He was mad, I think. I ran to the bathroom and a tear slipped down my cheek. Why would she do that? I didn't do anything to her. Was it because she wanted Zach and she thought we were together? Please, I don't even have a chance with him. I heard a knock at the door, I quickly wiped my tear away and opened the door, only slightly. I was afraid it would be Courtney.

Zach was standing there wearing his jacket and holding his black v-neck in his right hand.

"Chloe, I-I can't believe she did that. I'm so sorry. Here." He handed me his shirt. "Wear this. It'll be big, but it's warm and dry." I shook my head, I couldn't take his shirt, but he shot me a pleading look and extended his arm closer to me. "Please, take it."

11. Part 12

Zach kept his hand on my back as the hostess led us to our table. It felt right, but that electricity never went away. We sat down at the booth. "Your waitress will be right with you." Zach and I both mumbled a 'thank you' and we started looking at the menu.

"Hi! My name is Courtney, I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you something to drink?" She was talking directly to Zach. But he was looking at me, waiting for me to order.

"Uh yeah. Could I please have a water?" She nodded and then turned right back to Zach. He only glanced at her quickly and then looked right back at me. The corner of his lips twisted up into an adorable crooked smile.

"I'll have a Coke, please." Courtney flashed a seductive grin at Zach. He let out a small laugh which made me smile. Courtney frowned and walked away.

After I made sure she couldn't hear us, I started laughing. I could feel Zach looking at me, I glanced up and we were looking each other in the eyes. He really does have gorgeous brown eyes.

"You must have some secret power over women." I said nodding towards where Courtney went. Zach followed my gaze, but he never stopped smiling.

"Oh, uh that." I could tell he was trying to think of something. "Her skin was too tight, I think. She was just tryin to stretch it out."

I laughed and he joined in with me. "Either that or she finds you very attractive." I felt me cheeks burn. I can't believe I said that! I don't have any experiences with guys whatsoever. Especially not adorable, funny, charming, handsome guys like Zach.. Chloe, focus. He's saying something.

"I don't think that's it." If he only knew how attractive he was, it makes me weak in the knees.

Just then Courtney came back. She put Zach's Coke and then she went to set my water down, but she put it down crooked.

My lap became freezing. I looked down and saw water all over my clothes. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" Courtney was trying to sound sincere but the look in her eyes told me she meant to do it.

"Uh, it's um, it's fine. I-I'll just go clean up in the uh bathroom I guess." I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, trying to fight back tears. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Zach curling his fingers to make a fist. He was mad, I think. I ran to the bathroom and a tear slipped down my cheek. Why would she do that? I didn't do anything to her. Was it because she wanted Zach and she thought we were together? Please, I don't even have a chance with him. I heard a knock at the door, I quickly wiped my tear away and opened the door, only slightly. I was afraid it would be Courtney.

Zach was standing there wearing his jacket and holding his black v-neck in his right hand.

"Chloe, I-I can't believe she did that. I'm so sorry. Here." He handed me his shirt. "Wear this. It'll be big, but it's warm and dry." I shook my head, I couldn't take his shirt, but he shot me a pleading look and extended his arm closer to me. "Please, take it."

12. Bump

13. Whoops., didn't realized I posted twice. Sorry!

14. bump!!!!! 

15. Omfg<3<3

That's so mean.

16. Part 13: Zach's Point of View

The hostess led us to our table as I kept my hand on her lower back, keeping her close to me. It felt absolutely perfect. I got butterflies in my stomach whenever I'm around her, and electricity whenever we touched.

We sat down at the booth. "Your waitress will be right with you." We both mumbled a 'Thank you' and started looking at the menu.

"Hi! My name is Courtney, I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you something to drink?"

She was talking directly to me. Not even taking note of Chloe's presence. That irritated me. I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was pretty, but she had nothing on Chloe. This girl looked fake. Whoa. Chloe is perfect. I looked over at Chloe and saw her biting her lip, looking at the menu. I cleared my throat to get her attention.

"Uh yeah. Could I please have a water?"

Courtney nodded and then turned right back to look at me. I glanced at her for a second to be polite, but then I looked right back at Chloe. I saw her biting her bottom lip again, it drove me crazy. I could feel the corners of my lips twist into a crooked smile. "I'll have a Coke, please." Courtney flashed a seductive grin at me. That's real classy, I thought. It made me chuckle though. I mean, it's obvious that I'm here with someone and she was hitting on me. She doesn't stand a chance against Chloe. I barely know two things about Chloe, but I have a feeling I would choose her over anyone.

I saw Chloe smile out of the corner of my eye, Courtney frowned and stormed away.

After Courtney was out of hearing distance I heard that beautiful laugh. I looked up at her and her eyes met mine. We didn't break eye contact, I could feel my heart beating faster and my palms starting to sweat. It's gross, but that's what happens when I get nervous.

"You must have some secret power over women." She said shyly nodding towards here Courtney went. I followed her gaze, still smiling like a fool.

"Oh, uh that." Sh*t, why couldn't I think of anything? Play the charming, funny guy card. Yeah good idea. "Her skin was too tight, I think. She was just trying to stretch it out."

She laughed and I laughed with her. She looked so cute when she laughed. "Either that or she finds you very attractive." I saw her cheeks turn bright red and her eyes widened. I tried to make her feel more comfortable so I shook it off.

"I don't think that's it." Wait, does she really think I'm attractive? I smiled but it soon vanished when Courtney came back.

She put down my Coke and then went to set Chloe's water down. But she put it down at a weird angle. It all happened so fast the next thing I knew Chloe looked incredibly shocked and she was shivering.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" Courtney was trying to sound sincere but the look in her eyes told me she meant to do it. Her voice was the last thing I wanted to hear.

"Uh, it's um, it's fine. I-I'll just go clean up in the uh bathroom I guess." She was stuttering, I could tell she didn't know what to do. She got up and walked very quickly to the bathroom. My fingers curled into a fist. I was extremely pissed. It was just water but that bit - calm down Zach. She hurt Chloe.

I saw tears in her eyes before she ran away. Courtney looked at me and tried apologizing. I just shot her a look that said not to bother. I ran to the men's room and basically ripped my shirt and threw my jacket on over my bare chest.

I flung the door open and walked across the hall to the ladies room. I could hear sniffles so I knocked urgently on the door. Chloe opened the door hesitantly, with her hand by her eyes. She had wiped tears away.

"Chloe, I-I can't believe she did that. I'm so sorry. Here." I held my shirt out to her. "Wear this. It'll be big, but it's warm and dry." She shook her head but I shot her a pleading look and pushed my shirt closer to her. I can't stand seeing her cold and shivering. If I had to, I'd give her my jacket too, and just walk around shirtless. "Please. Take it." I pleaded. She finally gave up and took my shirt.

"Thank you." She whispered before she took it. Another tear escaped her eyes and was rolling down her cheeks. I reached up and wiped it away with my thumb. I left it lingering there just in case another one came out.

"You're too beautiful to cry." I whispered looking her in the eyes.

17. Part 14: Chloe's Point of View

He reached up and wiped away a tear that was falling down my cheek. I felt my cheeks get hot as soon as he touched me. "You're too beautiful to cry." He whispered. We didn't break eye contact. I could feel him start to shake from nerves.

He cleared his throat and looked away. "You uhm, should uh, you should probably change." He took a step back from the door so I could shut it. I nodded and shut the door.

I slipped into his shirt. It was so warm, and it smelled just like him. He smells so good. I opened the door to see Zach standing there against the door, waiting for me. That adorable crooked smile that I loved appeared on his face.

"Come on, we're gonna leave. I ran across the street and got you a sandwich. I uh, I hope you like ham. I also got this, to warm you up." He handed a hot chocolate and the sandwich.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do that Zach." He shook his head and said he did.

We were in a park now, just sitting there so I could eat my sandwich. My phone started to ring, it scared both of us. I took it out and saw that Jane was calling me.

"Hello?"

"WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU?!" Zach gave me a questioning look but I just shook my head.

"I uh, I'm at the park."

"If you're not home in 20 minutes, there will be consequences." She sounded extremely pissed, she was probably drunk. When Jane is drunk, which is almost everyday, she get very angry.

"Okay, I'll be right there." I hung up and looked at Zach.

"Is everything alright?" His brown eyes were filled with concern.

"Uh no. Well, I'm not sure. My sister wants me home. So I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll uh, bring your shirt to you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Saturday, we don't have class." He chuckled. Crap, I forgot about that. "Meet me at the cafe around 2? We have to talk about our project." He looked hopeful so I agreed.

"Yeah sure. I'll have your shirt. Thanks again for everything." I flashed him a smile and he returned it.

"Don't worry about the shirt. You can keep it. To, you know, remind you of me." He wagged his eyebrows up and down, which made me laugh.

"Okay, thanks. Bye Zach." I waved and I could've sworn I heard him whisper, "Bye, beautiful." But I could've misheard. Either way my cheeks started burning.

I hurried back to my house. I occasionally checked my phone to make I had enough time.

I walked in the door to see Jane sitting at the kitchen table. Her head snapped toward the door. She got up from the table and came storming towards me.

"Look, Jane I can explain I-" Her icy cold hand smacked my face. I could feel the burn, my hand flew up to my hand and held where her's had just been.

"When I get home, I expect you to be here god damn it! Don't let it happen again or it will be harder than that. Go to bed. Now." I ran to my room with tears stinking at my eyes.

I changed into my pajamas and crawled into my bed. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. They slowly hit my pillow.

For the first time in my life I wanted someone to be there to comfort me. I wanted their strong arms wrapped around me and telling me they won't let anything hurt me ever again. Tears kept slipping out of my eyes and drenching my pillow.

I want Zach.

18. awww bump!!!! 