Thinking of You

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Call-Me-Q, Dec 17, 2011.

1.  Emily is rude!!!! bump 

2. Bump

3. WHAT! Grrr!! Lemme slap Her!!! :mad:!!!

4.  other than that last part i want my boyfriend to be like zach !! 

5. Part 48: Zach's Point of View

Emily came upstairs 5 minutes after I left her and Chloe in the theater. I thought they would take longer than that to get to know each other. "Hey Em!" She nodded toward me and started walking closer. "So, what do you think of Chloe?" I felt the corners of my lips turn up into a smile, just by saying her name.

Emily had a disgusted look on her face. "You can do better than her Zach. I wouldn't waste your time." I shook my head at her. She always does this. I'm getting really sick of it. She doesn't do this to any other sibling of ours, except me.

"Well, I'm sorry you think that Em. But you're going to have to get used to seeing her around. She's not going anywhere." Emily glared at me and walked off towards my Dad.

Just then Chloe came upstairs. I grinned at her, but she looked down and walked to Ali. Great. What did Emily say to her? I swear, Emily will be the death of me.

At dinner, Chloe sat across the table from me. Every time our eyes would meet she would quickly look somewhere else.

After dinner, Chloe got up from the table and was saying that she was tired and going to bed. I silently followed her up the stairs. She went to go into her room but I grabbed her hand pulling her towards me. She flinched a little bit and avoided eye contact with me.

"Baby what's wrong? You've been avoiding me all night." I looked closer at her and studied her face. "What did she say to you?"

She looked down again but I pulled her chin up with my finger forcing her to look at me. "Nothing. I'm fine, I'm just tired."

I narrowed my eyes. "Chloe, please don't lie to me. I know how my sister is." I could see tears start to gather in her eyes.

She swallowed and looked up at me. "She told me to stay away from you. That I didn't deserve you." Chloe looked back down and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I cupped her face in my hands and rested my forehead on hers. "Baby, listen to me. If anything, you're too good for me. Don't listen to what she tells you. She's just being stupid." She shook her head and kept looking down. I kissed her cheek. "Come on. Let's go to bed."

I took her hand and led her to my room, she seemed to relaxed and she followed. I threw her one of my shirts for her to wear, and a pair of boxers, for shorts. I went into the bathroom to give her privacy.

When I came out I saw her curled up in my bed facing the wall. I got into the bed and laid down on my back. She rolled over and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close.

I kisses the top of her head and closed my eyes. "No one will ever come between us baby. I love you too much to let you go."

6. Awe bump

7. Ugh, really? I read through, and it stops -.- :D It's really good Rosie ^-^ I'm expecting an update soon, ahem. 

8. Lol! 

9. Part 49: Chloe's Point of View

"Good morning beautiful." I heard Zach's voice in the distance. Something soft touched my cheek, his lips. My eyes fluttered opened, I looked over to see Zach's chocolate brown eyes staring into mine. We stayed like that for a while, his arms around me, looking into each other's eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips, when he pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine. His chest was rising and falling at a steady pace. "Tell me you feel that too." He whispered. His minty breath his my face. He smelled so good.

He was talking about the electricity that ran through our bodies every time we touch. "Every time." My voice came out just above a whisper.

The corners of his lips twisted up into an adorable crooked smile. "You're gorgeous Chloe." He reached out and put a strand of hair back behind my ear.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. I looked into his beautiful eyes. "You're not so bad yourself." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You're blushing." He whispered into my ear. He had a husky, raspy morning voice.

"It's your fault." I said smiling. His adorable laugh filled the room.

"All I did was state a fact." I looked back up at him with a smirk on my face.

"and I was born this way." Zach smiled and picked me up, getting out of bed. "Zach. Put me down!" I'm very ticklish and his arm was behind my knee, holding me bridal style.

He laughed and set me down, but took my hand and led me down the hallways, and down the stairs to the kitchen. I heard Josh before I could see him. He sounded angry.

"Emily! Why do you have to be such a f*cking b*tch all the time?!"

10. Bump haha I love Josh

11. bump!!!!!! 

12. I literally cant explain how amazing of a writer you are 

13. B
    U
    M
    P
    !
    

14. Why, thanks! 

15. UPDATEE 