Things That Bother You

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Ulquiorra, Apr 12, 2019.

1. When people are doing the speed limit in the fast lane and the middle lane is empty and they dont move the fúck over

2. When someone goes to Starbucks and adds like 35 1/2 million things to their drink, then they have the audacity to say they’re experts on coffee. That’s not coffee anymore, that’s sugar water.

3. RT & When U Pass Them They Feel The Need To Try To Pass U  freaking slow drivers ?

4. Em sorry ):

5. They're experts on the fastest route to diabetes and tooth decay.

6. Shut Up Don’t Speak On My Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappe w/ 4 pumps of frap roast, 4 pumps of caramel sauce, 4 pumps of caramel syrup, 3 pumps of mocha, 3 pumps of toffee syrup and the side of the cup full of salted caramel drizzle

7. No, that's me.

8. Yaass ty ?

9. Y’all Mostly Listed My Biggest Pet Peeves, But Here Is Something I Also Hate:
    When People Stand Too Close To You In Line Or Near You When You’re Looking At Something ? Like U Can Feel They Hot Breath On Ur Neck ?

10. When you're in the fast check out lane at the grocery store and people are paying with a bunch of gift cards with like a $1.24 balance on each and the total is $50

11. I make sure to let them know I'm prone to "accidentally" elbowing them in the ribs by swaying a bit. If it's a child, I give them the glare of an upset mother.

12. no you don't.

13. That’s nicer than what I do. I usually cough on them  not my fault they close af.

14. When people use the incorrect form of there, their, and they're.

15. How dare you doubt

16. Same thing with your and you're. (I'm guilty to accidentally doing all 5 of these things bcuz key-board warrior)

17. 1000000% me

18. I hate when people think I’m being rude just because I’m not talkative and open about everything

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  19. That doesn't make sense. You might just be rude.

20. Okay I’m gonna need some time to figure out how me not being talkative during certain circumstances is rude