Things That Bother You

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Ulquiorra, Apr 12, 2019.

1. I- w-what? Por q-que?

3. I do the stutter thing sometimes. ?

I am not sure where I picked it up from tbh.

4. I hate when the value of my portfolio goes down

5. Portfolio? Do you mean stocks or something art-ish aka cool

6. And some of them have the guts to stop right there or walk even slower even though they KNOW someone is walking behind them

I'm so tempted to yeet a brick at them

7. No I think he means investment wise

8. i assume it is stocks but i would like to hope anyway

9. Me too.

10. Are you saying investment isnt an art?

11. When people put silverware facing up in the dishwasher ??‍♀️and when people don’t close their mouth when chewing.

12. SAME PET PEEVE but how you gonna make someone apolgize for telling you to do a task???Just what kind of tasks is that acceptable on? I sure don’t [size] well, can’t [/size] make my parents apologize for something especially for something that minor and I kinda just have to do it anyway :cry:

As for what op said on trail of soap, I don’t understand it enough to say I whether I can relate or not, but I do know I’m irked when someone places something into the sink or beside the sink to be washed while I’m washing. I didn’t check beyond the first page of this thread but I expect to find someone else having said that before my reply.

13. I came here hoping for a jenna marbles gif from op and now I'm sad

14. :c yes

15. Jenna convinced me that any girl that shaves the side of her head prefers the back door

16. I am convinced that any girl who prefers the back door also has a dìck. Women don't have prostates in the other hole to massage

18. Also my pet peeve is people who don't speed the fack up to merge onto the highway. You are the weakest link.

19. Oh c'mon dont be ridiculous

20. I am pretty easygoing but I dislike crazy drivers people who merge through multiple lanes cutting people off. Also anyone who is cruel to animals.