Things or hobbies

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by lovespurple, Jul 2, 2019.

1. What are the things or hobbies without which your day doesn't go... Apart from eating, sleeping and breathing 😂😜.
    Mine is music đŸŽļ without listening to songs my day doesn't go. What about yours?

Jaey likes this.
  2. My day isn't complete without my books.. i can live for days without any human talking but without books or something to read.. i just cant..

I also love music ❤ī¸

3. Wow I love reading too but compared to that music comes first

4. Pimd is my hobby....
    Aside from painting, drawing, cross stitching (i know), and taking care of myself lol

Jaey likes this.
  5. You have lot of hobbies btw but they are interesting

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  6. i like to try cross-stitching.. our house is full of those 💕

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  7. Wasting my precious life on PIMD with the amazing people ive met on here. Oh and also binge eating

lovespurple likes this.
  8. Oooh i just started cross stitch this January! Was always fascinated by it!
    Im the girl who either goes big it goes home! So i love the large full coverage projects!
    Heaven and Earth Designs and Artecy are very good chart makers!

9. Mainly because i have hard time settling, im all over the place 💁đŸģ‍♀ī¸đŸŒš

Jaey likes this.
  10. When you have met amazing people why is it a waste?

11. Cause when theyre not on its a waste :( but then again it isnt cause I meet more people

12. [​IMG]
    This is my first cross stitch project!!
    Started this march (i know im slow as hell but got so many other things to do...)
    It will finish into the picture below
    Got the kit from Amazon

[​IMG]

Wesday and lovespurple like this.
  13. â™Ĩī¸â™Ĩī¸â™Ĩī¸ Wow!!!

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  14. Ahh... I know how it feels I have faced it ☚ī¸

15. it'll somehow keep u occupied. and the finish product will be worth it. 👍💕

and also, its so beautiful ❤ī¸

-Sodagirl- likes this.
  16. PIMD is probably my biggest hobby.

Besides that, I dabble in coding. I'm a fencer. I enjoy the company of animals. I like reading and writing. I listen to music of all sorts.

Chili, lovespurple and -Sodagirl- like this.
  17. Checking out Jennie of Blackpink. And Lisa as well. Das my hobby

lovespurple and Muschi like this.
  18. I wish I had a talent.

19. I like reading, painting some times, and baking. Specifically I really like decorating cookies, like with icing.