Thick ice

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Lydia2181, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All these club presidents think they are powerful than Us so I've made my own club to show that we all are powerful so To boost your confidence join my club and comment whatever you like.Take all anger and harted and just comment For more information please contact me Lydia tap my profile ask me questions and even if u feel like u wanna ask any advice....Thank u guys please like and comment โค๐Ÿ’–

Buwbuw and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  2. No support

3. Hey ! Can you make a tutorial on how to uninstall the game and to not come back?

Cat, Gi and Sanguine like this.
  4. Lead the nub

5. You log out

Muschi and Buwbuw like this.
  6. I didn't need your support sweeetie

Muschi likes this.
  7. Everyone needs my support,nub

8. not me

Muschi likes this.
  9. Bro youโ€™re vague as fuck

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  10. Whatever helps you sleep nub

11. When did this become YouTube

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Well, yeah. At those stats, it's not hard to be literally more powerful than you in the game. ๐Ÿ™ƒ You just have to play for longer than a few days.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. YalI get off my post uglies

Vo likes this.
  14. FUCK U!

15. You go girl!!!!

Buwbuw likes this.
  16. K but this is hilarious. Forewarning, though, it's against forum rules directing cuss words at people and you'll get locked out of threads/temp banned if a mod catches you

17. I'd rather use my hand for the rest of my life

WhoTfIsWesday and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  18. Youre in the wrong place if you don't want uglies on your posts ๐Ÿ˜‚

Muschi, Buwbuw and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  19. Hereโ€™s a post.

I stopped explaining myself when I realized other people only understand from their level of perception. -I think this is paraphrased from a Jim Carrey interview... but not sure.

Do your thing and keep your head up. Pay little attention to the short-sighted followers... their circles will only lead them in circles. Those that are doing better than you will rarely find the time to criticize you at all without being provoked. -This is paraphrased from experience

Lydia2181 and Buwbuw like this.
  20. [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.