They're here! Contest Avatars by @kitten

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Nubs nowadays

2. Including you

3. No, go away ?

4. My opinion is for every person who bought it she should get something in return.. ecs, cats, idk a damn item. Not just oh you won the contest so here’s a cat bravo we’ll be making way more than just that one cat ijs

5. They knew what the rewards were before participating, and still went ahead. Why are you complaining on their behalf? :lol:

6. I don't like the guy ava...its ugly

7. Don’t be shallow, nubblet

8. Not very fond of how the avatars came out to be.
    The artwork in particular was good.
    Guy avatar is crap.

ATA wanted ideas, Community gave some brilliant ideas, yet your artists came up with this 
    Thumbs down ?

9. I LOVE THE AVATAR. MY VOTE REALLY DID COUNT.. CONGRATULATIONS KITTIE. I BROUGHT HER SOON AS SHE WAS AVAILABLE. ????

10. How can a girl skateboard in heels

11. And why are you assuming that she’s not gonna change her shoes before riding them?

12. Because the pic itself conveys it. (unless there are other proper shoes for skate somewhere in the pic, or the skateboard just to show off)??

13. She’s probably carrying the skateboard until after she’s changed her shoes

14. :lol:

15. Talking abt probability when the pic clearly telling abt it.people see whats in the pic tbh ?

16. :)

17. Why he gotta have big lips cause he's black I'm joking, but SLIGHTLY serious

18. They're so ugly lol