There and Back Again

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by renamed34360, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Lmao. I am silenced... again. And I’m as single as a Pringle... again. 😂 Life sucks. Well, actually, it doesn’t. Other than being silenced and single, life is going rather well for me atm. Cheers

2. Bro you gonna end up banned soon you getting silenced to much

3. I don’t think they ban people

4. If they went back to doing permanent silenced though, I would deserve one. 😂 And, honestly, it would probably be good if I was permanently silenced. Or silenced for three months at a time instead of one at a time.

5. Oh fuk! Imagine being single and silenced on this app😩 ur life suks

6. They 100% do. I can sa that from personal experience 😂

7. 😂 I sent in a ticket. They said they sometimes perms silence people.

8. 😂

9. Yehh that definitely happens to

10. Why did you get silenced?

11. "A Hobbit's Tale by Bilbo Baggins, and The Lord of the Rings by Frodo Baggins. You finished it"

"Not quite. There's room for a little more."

renamed34360 likes this.
  12. You could like. Idk. Maybe not get silenced anymore? Just a thought.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  13. That’s true, but I see others posting and then I post and then I end up silenced. This last time though it was for my banner, which I thought was okay b

14. what did the banner say/look like? 🥸 i am curious.

15. I’m afraid I’ll get in trouble if I say what it said, but it invoked a smelly booty and what happens to it in my DMs 😂

16. That … doesn’t sound so bad. ive seen players say way worse & not even get silenced in pub tbh but most ppl use their alts to say nasty shit so ig they don’t care either way.

17. That’s my point exactly! I always get silenced for things other people don’t get silenced for. I think I’ve upset a mod or something 😂

18. I think it depends if a mod is on or not. Some shit people just dont bother reporting it coz its pub so everyone is used to the weird ass shit that shows up there by now