The truth is...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Jul 12, 2020.

1. you can only speak facts in this thread!

The truth is some of y’all are RPing with 82 year old grandmas🤣

2. The truth is I don't mind. At least they get their kicks off in some way, and they pay me back in kind.

Ur being ageist.

BadLittlePanda and shebeenafan like this.
  3. Ion care about the grandmas, it's the pedos grooming minors under the guise of dirty rp that's really 👎

4. The truth is I am bored as heck. I was in a mood for the past 2 - 3 weeks and didn't answer anyone's texts or calls and now I wanna see ppl and they won't answer mine 😔 it's only been an hour that I've wanted company and texted a few ppl but still

shebeenafan likes this.
  5. Omw

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  6. Awe ily

7. The truth is...

I'm Canadian.

shebeenafan likes this.
  8. LMAO I didn’t know that was a thing, as long as they aren’t lying ab it it’s fine I love my granny💕

9. I think online rp is kinda pathetic tbh. I tried to type it out in a way that like, wouldn’t offend people, but like my thoughts on it are pretty much just that, I think it’s pathetic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dead, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. And cringy

Dead and Muschi like this.
  11. Honestly the non-sexual rp is more cringy in my opinion. Like at least the sexual ones have an end goal, they’re getting all handsy with themselves on the other side of that screen 😂👌🏼 but wtf is the point of the rest of it?

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  12. I'm an avid zombie apocalypse fan and I'd often write stories that followed a similar theme. Role-playing would help me get into the mind of a character, to immerse myself in that world and in the actions and consequences of it all.

13. Da truth es... I are nat englesh

14. *smacks you w my shoelaces*

Muschi likes this.
  15. *cries*

Muschi likes this.
  16. 👉👈So I'm here at the boarder but Justin closed it. Come yell across the line

WhoTfIsWesday and Muschi like this.
  17. So like method acting but for writers?

Maddi_Matsu and Dead like this.
  18. But the truth is..

you people aren't following ops thread!

shebeenafan and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  19. Rp should be abolished but also people who call it rp but “let’s move to third party” as if it’s still totally just rp :confused:

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  20. When have I ever stayed on topic?

Muschi and shebeenafan like this.