EVENT The Speedy Word and the Angry Word

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Hm. I’m confused. The 999 in the furni box is the same as LB but the 999 in the store is different.

Sundering likes this.
  2. Drop me the female avi from the lite box 😭 everyone else is so lucky but I get shards 😂

3. This hunt is super uninteresting to me, but I guess that’ll happen once in a while.
    PLEASE put BOTH first tier Avis back at 8k drops. #nomoneymarch
    The avis are cute, I wish box Avis were more easily accessible. Whenever there’s one in a hunt box, I have almost no hope of getting it.
    The furni is real cute 👌🏻
    The stat items are real ugly🚮

Lanaya, lemoneyes, Sub and 2 others like this.
  4. Rare occasion where the main story avis look better than the leadboard.

Lanaya, Meanie, Capricorn and 14 others like this.
  5. [​IMG] hunt wann

6. 💀😂😂 omg

7. Right?? Been here almost 2 years. The lb avi looks like story avi. And vise versa.
    At the least have the side tier 3 avi be lb avi. I feel all screwed up and played rn

8. I don't understand. Why is this a bad thing?

Lanaya, FireWalkWithMe and Muschi like this.
  9. Bad for me? No, but I mean getting a T10 avi that looks like a main story avi doesn’t feel right. Like imo that’s the most plain lb avi I’ve seen so far. And to me it just looks like it doesn’t deserve to be lb. that being sAid, idrc for the avi. I got the one I wanted.

Muschi and Carrie like this.
  10. Oh, I get what you mean. And definitely. That doesn't look like a lb avi in comparison to other hunts.

Of course, to me it's great. 🤭 I'm always happy when the story avatar is the one I like the most (since I'm not a lb player). And I'm inclined to think it's good that the nicer avatars are accessible to everyone.

But yeah, those avatars aren't worth the crazy spending required for top 10/100. Maybe this time people will fight less for a spot on the lb, and this could show ATA that their top players want something better and worth the effort.

11. So I’ve opened over 400 boxes and all I want is the damn male avi but no instead I get the full dorm and a bunch of amps and cps I also opened so many boxes I’m in the t10 but still not a single avi wtf fix these damn boxes

12. [​IMG]

--Tifa, IIMariselaII, Prim and 6 others like this.
  13. Im in it for the bed and the 499 😔 i know i aint gettin the avis, too hard to reach if i dont spend the whole day hitting parties hhhhhhh

14. ENOUGH WITH THOSE STUPID AVI BOXES!!! We didn’t like them last hunt!

Lanaya, Meanie, Juliet and 5 others like this.
  15. Can I get a link to that dr. Phill with the L

16. I love the idea of an alien hunt. 😍

WaywardWillow likes this.
  17. Avi stuff should go back to having both genders drop. Not a "oh Which gender will i get!?" Type of deal. I really dont favor this. 🤧 the game is already hard to get any avis at all.

Lanaya, DaniBananii, Meanie and 12 others like this.
  18. Mood, I got the guy first when I wanted the girl, oof. And for those who struggle to get to 8k as it is, I feel so bad for them 😔

Meanie, Juliet, WaywardWillow and 2 others like this.
  19. I got the guy as the first avi 2 hunts in a row now, on this account. I'm not concerned about this account getting to 16k, but woe is me if my lil' alt gets the female avi at 8k, when I'm wishing for the male.. Because that one surely won't get to 16k only from POTDs.

Alicia likes this.