EVENT The Speedy Word and the Angry Word

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 24, 2020.

1. [​IMG] The alien gang is growing

Alicia likes this.
  2. Ily ffs

Alicia and Twink like this.
  3. exactly ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ญ

-bae likes this.
  4. Now this is kinda my jam. Takes me back to watching Ed, Edd, n Eddy; my favourite character was Marie Kanker, and I, myself as a tomboy, loved her.

5. And I had hope for some team vs team hunt

6. The fact that you posted this with your stats really says something.. :(

-bae and WatercolorEyes like this.
  7. Cute avatars. But also am sad now because I'm being reminded of all the fun things I can't do because of social distancing =[

Alicia likes this.
  8. People really impressed w the avis... like not to drag the artists but like... aside from the boy in the box every other is literally... gross... like lmao. Point at the good avis cuz I dont see em ๐Ÿคจ

Alicia likes this.
  9. I love Cars 2!!!

Prim likes this.
  10. Where's the hiccup gifts at๐ŸŒ

11. [​IMG]

DaniBananii, -bae, Lanaya and 11 others like this.
  12. this is interesting. i like the blonde girl avi & blue blazer avi

13. Ata forget hunts for a few weeks and work on some new parties for us because the ones we have are getting boring now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

14. Okay but these avis are hot as balls, if i saw real people who looked like them Iโ€™d be puttin on some moves

-bae, Lanaya, Alicia and 1 other person like this.
  15. Eh, I was expecting something more interesting. At least this hunt I don't have to wear myself out trying to do a bunch of potds because this event doesn't really appeal to me. I'll wait for Easter.

Styx likes this.
  16. Meh. ๐Ÿšฎ

17. um.๐Ÿ˜

18. Thanks for moving the main story back into the phone!! Not a fan of the hunt, but Iโ€™m glad thatโ€™s back in there!

Lanaya, Alicia and Muschi like this.