EVENT The Speedy Word and the Angry Word

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 24, 2020.

1. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 40 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘to 50πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ yearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘oldsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ go πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘toπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ college πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ aswell πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. πŸ€πŸ‘

2. I really like the avis

Lanaya and BlissfulBubbles like this.
  3. none of them look 40 at all, clean your eyeballs

Meanie, Dr_thc, Lanaya and 7 others like this.
  4. Wahhhh...😍

5. Damn I really like the avis, good job on that. The hunt furni isn't exactly my style but it looks good too.
    Also thanks for letting us choose where we wanna do the main story! You listened at least a bit and I appreciate that.

I'm not complaining for once and it feels weird.πŸ™ƒ

6. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

7. 🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧

8. This must be the worst hunt i ever seen πŸ˜’

Hummus and WatercolorEyes like this.
  9. The Queen in the blue blazer is, Imo, one of the best avatars that exists to date.

Please, let us pray she isn't lb. πŸ₯Ί

10. It be like that (all the time πŸ˜”)

11. I don’t know why you’d want a Covid 19 hunt. The whole world is facing such a serious time right now and people are dying.
    Honestly I don’t feel it should be taken lightly or used in game as an event for monetary gain. That would be pretty low in my honest< *opinion*>

Also Marcie Fight meh

Meanie, DaniBananii, -bae and 22 others like this.
  12. the avis! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

BlissfulBubbles likes this.
  13. Fear not, my alien comrades! πŸ‘½
    Our time will eventually come. We shall earn our spotlight some day! In the meantime, I'm really enjoying this hunt. Makes me wanna play NFS again cuz quarantine won't allow me to drift irl.

Meanie, Maddi_Matsu and Carrie like this.
  14. Where is my Corona virus hunt 🌞

15. okay i like this hunt πŸ‘€

16. I think I'll wait for the next hunt...

Carrie likes this.
  17. Yeah, I mean people complained af when they had the Australian hunt during the wildfires.

18. Oooo I love these ava! πŸ™Š

BlissfulBubbles likes this.