EVENT The Speedy Word and the Angry Word

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Yeah, I still don't like the avatar box. I lucked out last hunt, but this time I got the male first, which I wasn't happy about. Even though I know I'll get both, it's annoying that I have to wait. I feel so sorry for smaller stats players that can no longer earn the avi that they want. We used to get both avis at 6k, so you've taken something away from us.

Drops from timer boxes still need to be adjusted.

Ass and Muschi like this.
  2. I NOTICED THIS TOO! I was really excited because I'd save them to get a chance for ones I liked. RIP. My experience with this game is losing its excitement, sadly

Ass and Twink like this.
  3. This is definitely a hunt that is made for other players who love the franchise or aspects related to it. The avatars are decent (My personal favourite is the female avatar from the box - I probably won't get it lol) and so are the furnitures.

I actually like the main story being in the XC section because it displayed the rewards for each tier. Perhaps, if it's possible, allow the phone to have the same format as the XC. This way, we can still see the rewards and it'll remain in the phone.

With regards to drops and timer boxes, I've actually grown to understand the need for it. I do prefer the lower drops requirement and the higher drops from timer boxes, but I hope this helps put things into perspective:

1) Having higher drops requirement means that people need to be more active, that much we are aware. This actually might help smaller clubs because semi-active members can no longer depend on generous drops from timer boxes and they need to hit more than one or two parties a day to get drops.

2) ATA could have chosen to maintain the 6H/65drops timer boxes but they responded to the feedback with an 8H/150drops timer boxes

6H/65drops = 24H/260drops
    8H/150drops = 24H/450drops

The 6H timer boxes mostly gave me 65drops while the current 8H gives me more 250s and sometimes 450. So, the current box does help a lot. I'm less stressed about drops now than I was during the garden hunt. ​

About the split avatars. You will more than likely get the VIP version first, and might I add, both simultaneously. You don't even need to be on every hour or go to a cat club.

There is still room for improvement. It is slightly disappointing that if I wanted a ≥3mcs misc from the main story, it will be difficult. But since that is the case, it will be a delight if ATA would return a hypnocat along with the final rewards (110k drops) of the main story. I believe that is a decent reward for players who have put in time or money to get that many drops.

Lyssi, Muschi and AShotOfTeKeila like this.
  4. Is
    Is this the single most liked post on PIMD 😰

5. I'm pretty sure it is. I haven't even seen a dev post get that many likes.

6. Omg ahaha🤣