The Seven Deadly Sins๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Discussion in 'Activities' started by -ZeroNemesis-, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Hey guys โค๏ธ I'm new and this is my first thread, so please don't send me hate if you don't like it๐Ÿ™ˆ
    So I was thinking about new hunt ideas and I think the seven deadly sins could be interesting, especially the avatars ๐Ÿ˜.
    Lust
    Gluttony
    Pride
    Sloth

Wrath
    Greed
    Envy

2. What would the avatars/furniture/stat items look like?

l---_UDEYU92_---l likes this.
  3. I would like the lust one.... (But please guys make it easier. Last hunt was so stressing about collecting those pamphlets... Ppl at pimd just think about themselves. Awfull)

l---_UDEYU92_---l likes this.
  4. Yesssss ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Chloe_A_Country_Gal likes this.
  5. Lol so many threads like this!
    I love the idea I especially love the one thread that compares them all to spongebob characters. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    My name started off because of the 7DeadlySINS and I am grateful for it โค๏ธ

6. Iโ€™m positive someone suggested 7 deadly sins themed hunt before in the forums somewhere, regardless I strongly support this idea.

7. Gimme Escanor Avi.

8. Support af! maybe not a whole hunt but instead make them into shard avis like zodiac

9. I agree with this

10. I would totally love a hunt like this! Out of all of them I would be wrath, so Iโ€™m interested o see what your ideas for avatars and stat items would be! ๐Ÿ˜

11. I think it's a better idea for shard Avis like the zodiac one

Statuesque and -ZeroNemesis- like this.
  12. This is a great Hunt idea

13. I Strongly support this idea!

14. It's a very interesting idea and I support something like it, but 7 sets of avatars is a lot for just one hunt.

15. Because itโ€™s like seven deadly I would like it to be like pvp hunt and ata can contact me if they wanna involve this sin ๐Ÿ˜‚.