The Purge Hunt 2.0

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shebeenafan, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Exactly! There could be so much more to this game than just partying

2. There used to be so much more to this game then partying

3. So you get hunt items from hitting people as well and if you're eliminated it's just standard POTD. It could be like the old hunts where you get rewards after the hunt is over once you're eliminated, to preserve the og in a new era of PIMD.

4. Imagine 5000 active people in the game.You'll have 1000 players in all group.Thousand people messaging in the 'temporary chat' would be a total mess.

Now, free cats for the whole team ? Now that isn't fair.Imagine the top players using DNS and stuff while the 95% are just there for fun.And in the end, they get free cats or rewards too.No

And, since this is not going to happen, NO SUPPORT

5. You'd seriously have to change the name due to legalities. Anything related to "The Purge" in the title they could possibly be sued. Therefore, court and legal fees and paying the actual writer/director of "The Purge" films lots of money that ATA probably doesn't want to pay. Or if they use that name it'd take months signing court documents and paying writer/director of such films a royalty fee. Again, ATA probably won't pay. Get creative. Change the name

6. I said dropped RANDOMLY so everyone isn't going to get a cat only some members , world chat is everyone in the game it's not too bad, so how could a chat specially meant for this hunt be any worse? Try again

7. If ATA decides to use the idea I'm pretty sure they'll change the name & switch up the style a bit to make sure they won't run into legal trouble.. I was just giving a visual of what I would like the hunt to look like

8. Lmao I like that

9. Support 

10. What if the ones who tried doesn't get the rewards and the lower ones get it "randomly"

Are you dumb ? Do you think everyone speaks in the World chat ?

11. Do you think everyone would speak in the temp chats? ?

12. ^ You wouldn't be needing speakers to chat in temp chats ofc

13. I like the idea. I remember in the past they have done a hunt that included pvp.

14. "Please...Let us Surge!!!!!"

15. I'm not dumb at all, are you? And if you hit then that means you tried, so if everyone tries then doesn't that mean everyone would get a cat? defeats the purpose of randomly.. and everyone isn't going to speak in team chat either so what are you trying to say lol

16. They need to make a comeback?

17. Yes please lmao

18. ATA has no faith in my ideas