The Pimd Show! Ep 1: Andrew Tate

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Fourms are lame again so I have decided to return. I have decided to make a show called the Pimd Show , where we talk internet stuff, pimd stuff, real life stuff and so much more.
    Y'all ready for this journey.
    Or is forums da dead?

šŸ˜†Let's find out

AND LETS GO ..

He rised....
    Outta the blue.
    The algorithm...
    For months he has dominated social media.
    Everywhere you turned.
    You saw...
    Andrew Tate this ...
    Andrew Tate that...
    Extremist TYPE of fellow
    Spouting bullshit after bullshit...
    Growing a massive cult like fanbase....

The question today is.

Why are figures like Andrew Tate so popular?

I see the things he says and I'm like hell nah no one is gonna fall for this.

Regardless. People do.

So why do people fall for men like Andrew Tate?

Why are figures like Andrew Tate so popular amongst... People especially young men .... Are so allured by this figure?

Why? What are your thoughts on this.

What are your thoughts on this man?

What do you think will be his impact? Do you think he'll fade away or stick around.

Let's go!

2. I have no idea who that is. I stay away from media bulshit. They are stalkers and have no regard for peoples needs or privacy. Only care about making money. Even if it means exagerating things and/or adding in a few lies to make it more click baity. Media are full of shit

CrimeFightinCactus likes this.
  3. Either way i think it will last 5mins before trump has another cry and does something to be center of attention

4. I only recently heard of this Andrew guy and still donā€™t know much about him but I have seen memes. Lol.

5. He abused women ā€¦ got kicked out of BBUK because of this,he was a shithead on the show and a shithead on tiktok.
    I believe in karma

6. I'm too lazy to explain right now but he was spreading very dangerous ideology in short.

7. He got real popular through pyramid scheming

8. Yeah he's definitely an evil man, he got banned for sure but that will make his cult of followers believe him more

9. To answer your question, ā€œWhy are figures like Andrew Tate so popular?ā€

Iā€™d like to start off by saying D. Trump was/is popular, as is Kanye West.

People like people who speak their mind (often with controversial opinions) and donā€™t show their fear of public opinion.

I can list a dozen more examples, each one more offensive than the next, but I wonā€™t.
    (Iā€™ll leave it up to your imagination.)

Thereā€™s a show on Prime Video called ā€œThe Boyzā€ and if you watch it, youā€™ll see a prime example of this in action, with the character Homelander.

And another thing, some(many) young men these days tend to fall into a rabbit hole of incellery, misogyny, and ā€œmeninismā€, all in their journey of looking for companionship and community.
    ^That is what makes up Andrew Tateā€™s so called cult following. So called ā€œalpha malesā€ who are in actuality, lonely & scared little boys.

Iā€™ve seen the incel/misogynist rabbit hole happen to my own friends.
    Be careful out there šŸ˜¬
    Remember whatā€™s real, and remember what isnā€™t.

Khalee likes this.
  10. Ambitious I guess