The Old PIMD

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Jalapeno, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Pimd used to be a friendly game. Everyone got along their was friendly wars and hunts weren't back to back. I want to give a idea for a new game for pimd, well old but new to some players.

So the idea of the new game is a replica of pimd a few years ago. When pimd was less pay to win.

But if you "ATA" were to do this then my input on it's creation will be listed below.

Real Life Currency:
    One problem with Pimd today is people spend way too much money on games and take them too seriously to actually get a feel of the game or have fun. Then there's the Pay To Win part. Some people are able to put in Hundreds of dollars each hunt on the game. Others barely any in a month. So the people that can spend a lot are able to get ahead of others like on the leader board you see people getting close to half a million drops and over that. Realistically without spending ding money that's not possible. It's bad enough that them people already get more items for doing that then on top of that they also get the leaderboard stuff. Same with avatars. They are expensive. $50 for a 50-50 Avi.

Taking away the money factor will allow players like me that don't wanna waste money on games to have a chance at being on top.

Hunts:
    Hunts are too often if you ask me. Back to back doesn't allow for wars or making of new clubs. Hunts used to be a month apart. And I could understand a week because wars don't take a week but clubs do if you can't get members fast enough.

With currency comes buying cats and kinis or having to pay for boxes. A few years ago boxes dropped from party's like they do now but you have to pay in game cash to open them. Now it's $1 to open them and people open hundreds adding to the pay to win part.

This is just my idea tho. You don't have to make this game but it would be nice and since you make enough from pimd now it's not like it's hurting your pockets ATA.