The Official PIMD Timeline

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Mar 14, 2019.

1. You forgot to add that when the new club stuff came out recently so did a search bar for adding people to gcs

Muschi likes this.
  2. Those are minute changes that did not warrant an announcement thread. I am only including big changes. If I included all the minute adjustments, this list would be a lot longer and I would have to do a lot of digging through both app stores' update histories.

3. Oh ok. Coolio ?

4. Imagine changing your avatar and having the previous get deleted omg the heartbreak

Vo and Muschi like this.
  5. This is amazing

Muschi likes this.
  6. Yeah I was looking forward for this kind of thread ! ?

Muschi likes this.
  7. beautiful work! I can't wait to read it in full when I finish errands.

Muschi likes this.
  8. skrrrt

9. one word - WOW :)

Muschi likes this.
  10. I know! I can't imagine what that was like.

11. As recent as when ata stopped supporting them, kindles couldn’t even change avatar

12. Love this!!  I’ve only been playing since June 2016. It’s crazy how it used to be ran before that, considering how many changes I’ve seen in 3 short years 

Muschi likes this.
  13. Nice job

Muschi likes this.
  14. Wow, nice! You always put a lot of effort into your posts ??

Muschi likes this.
  15. I love this, so much work must have gone into it! xx

Muschi likes this.
  16. A very commendable job, excellent 

Muschi likes this.
  17. Amazing job.
    I don't know if ATA announced it, but does anyone remember about the new relationship and break-up announcements on campus? Because of that we had this well-known troll that used to rip newbies off their only freebie and brag about it. I forgot his name, but he used to come and go, be banned or silenced and return a lot... Starting over every time... Professor chaos was one of his many usernames.

Edit: name's Andy (Andrew, I suppose).

Muschi likes this.
  18. Very cool! I've been playing for 6 years so it's interesting to really see how far PIMD has come. Must have taken a long time to write this out ? and idk how you even got all this info! Thanks though!

Muschi likes this.
  19. This is an awesome thread. I hope it stays up to date!

I’d love to see this turned into an emailed newsletter that goes out every time they make a change. Previous issues could be catalogued here and on the website.

Muschi likes this.
  20. Thanks! I do plan on updating it. I actually want to revamp it to make it a little easier to read, give it a new look, etc. It's just finding the time to do it! Glad other people are interested in it though; seeing that other people find my threads helpful does give me some motivation to work on it.

Poseidon777 likes this.