LIMITED-TIME CONTENT The Octobering

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Sep 30, 2021.

1. I'm in love with the Avis and furnis 😩😩😩 AND THE SPINNER ITEM.

2. What A Girl Haunts >>>>

suki likes this.
  3. I’m not big on it as I hate Halloween, but other seem to love it. It also looks pretty nice for Halloween themed avatars and room. ☺️

4. I need this entire dorm rn pls & ty

Amarilove likes this.
  5. Holy 💩 these are really good 🔥

6. Love the Stephen King avis. Pennywise could have had a more distinctive lazy eye. He’s almost too cute here. I guess the tub could work equally well for Saw,The Shining, or Silent Hill. Does the axe wielding avi also reference Split?

7. I have yet to spend my coins that I’ve accumulated without buying. Another month to skip 🌞

8. The avis are eh

9. The furni is meh, the avis are def the stars🌟

10. Okay but the Molly Corner cat!! Ahhh

11. I see you with that AoT head, PIMD. 👀 Okay.

12. I’m not 100% in love. :(
    I love Halloween/Horror so much, but I feel like these fell flat. The avatars aren’t what I expected, and the furniture isn’t as spooky as I’d prefer. It’s a bit disappointing from a horror fiend like myself. Literally all I watch is horror films.

13. Wtf is with the furniture ? Couldn’t come up with ideas to maintain the theme throughout ?

14. These avis are SO good! 👻🙌🏻

15. Whos that dude he look familia

16. The dorm looks.. a lot like other Halloween or horror themed ones we’ve had in the past. I don’t always agree with people saying ideas / items are “reused”/redone, but quite a bit feels like it this time around. I’m a huuuuuge horror fan but I’ll have to pass, always going to things like the shining just.. gets boring. Was hoping for a more subtle, creepy or full out bloody horror theme tbh. The avis aren’t bad, I love the 62 masc one, but meh. I’ll be passing this time around.

17. Ata. I’ll finally give you props on avis. Well done.

18. Fr. They always make the cutest avatar the most expensive and the cheap ones are always hideous haha. They’re greedy but ig that’s a way they earn their income.

19. Anyone sold the dorm of horrow window & 199 yet? I feel 30🍱 is too cheap