The Monster Within

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dj_Comet, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Don't stop dude.. This is awesome... Please continue..

2. Pls continue this. I love your story already!

3. This is what my ex's call my penis.

4. Why don't you just go join a ****ing writing club??No need to shove your **** down others throats

5. Wut is right o.o

6. Anyways... continue this please!!

7. Please continue this ️

8. Please please continue

9. A month had passed and I haven't heard or seen anything about Mark and his cronies. Actually, I've felt so comfortable that I started hanging out with Melody and Ellie.

"Tj you still gotta play me a song." I turned around with a surprised face and looked at Melody.

"Oh you remembered that, haha."

"Of course I did, meet me at my house at 8 and don't be late." She walked away and Ellie turned towards me.

"Aww, Tj got himself a date."

"A what?" She started laughing. "That's right. You never been on a date." She started explaining everything I needed to know, well at least what she thought I needed to know.

"Sounds complicated."

"It's complicated to be yourself? Jeez, you're such a dweeb. Anyways I'll see you there, and dress nicely." She walked after Melody.

"It seems that today...."
    Mark's POV

I pulled the hood over my head and stepped from out the alley. I looked around to see if anyone saw but the coast was clear.

"Oh there's a school nearby, haven't been to one in a while. Might as well pay it a.. what's it called again? Ah yes, pay it demolition." I walked towards the school when I noticed to girls walking. I instantly noticed that one of the girls was Tremayne's sister, Elizabeth. When I was going to approach them I heard a banging sound from behind me.

"Damn that bastard! He broke my nose and ribs a month ago but it still hasn't healed. I also lost my scholarship because of that little shit. If I ever get the chance, I'll kill him!"

I start chuckling.

"It seems that today..."
    Both POVS

"It seems that today God has truly blessed me."

10. Keep going. Im liking it alot

11. I walked up to the house, guitar in hand and knocked on the door. Melody's father opened the door, he's a fairly built man and had a cold look on his face. I started to panic.

"Oh look at that I came to the wrong house, my bad. Sorry for taking up your time." I turned around and started to walk away when I felt a hand grab my collar.

"Where are you going, idiot?" I turned around and saw Melody, with her dad laughing his ass off next to her.

"Dad, you're such a jerk."

He tried to contain his laugh so he could speak, "I'm sorry but he just looked so gullible." Melody dragged me inside and I have to say, its not to shabby here. Well looks better than my house anyways.

"I need to change outta my PJ's, be right back." She went to her room, I pressume and then I felt a hand in my shoulder. I jumped away and Ellie started laughing.

"A little jumpy today ain't ya little bro?"

"Who are you calling little, you twerp." She walked up towards me and started fixing my collar.

"You are so pitiful, I mean look at you. If you act so carefree all the time, she might not give you a kiss."

"W-why would I want a kiss? Haha." She stared at me then walked away, just then Melody came back.

"Okay follow me." I followed her to her room. She sat down, and patted the spot next to her. I sat next to her and got my guitar ready.

"What song are you gonna play?"

"Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus." I started playing and singing, after 4 minutes I was finished.

"Well, what'd you think?" She just stared at me then she said, "That was amazing! Why would you ever stop playing and I never knew you sing!" I started laughing and I hadn't noticed she was leaning closer to me.

"Can you play another?" At this moment, I can see her face getting red.

"Yea, I can. This time its Angel with a Shotgun." I also sung this time. She looked into my eyes and asked me, "If I were in danger, what would you do?"

"I'd save you of course, even if it meant me dying in the process of saving you." She leaned closer to me and I started to lean closer to her. Right when our lips were going to touch, her room window opened and a hand holding a knife started to come through.

12. Oooooo update please!!

13. o-o someone asked for a update... that was unexpected

14. Pah! Don't call we weird for liking your story! Lol

15. UPDATE IM ADDICTED PLZ

16. Bump! I love cliffhangers.

17. It's really good, got me hooked from the beginning, update plz

18. This is amazing.