The Monster Within

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dj_Comet, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Chapter 1

"Get that boy off of him, he's going to kill him!"

There is a crowd of people, circled around two kids. I am one of those kids and the other is Mark Counce. I can feel the excitement from beating him, my fist being drenched in blood. Teachers are trying to pry me off him.

"I told you to stop bullying me, now I'm going to cover this school in your blood!"

I woke up in a cold sweat. The sun was peeking through my curtains.

"Why am I dreaming of that now?" Just then a voice beamed through my room while someone was opening the door.

"Tremayne Young Jr.! Hurry up and get ready for school or else we're going to be late." My older sister, Elizabeth, brown eyes, black hair like me except hers reaches her back and mine is a fade.

"Alright jeez, let me get ready then." I hopped in the shower, then I put on my black shirt, black jeans, purple sweater, and purple and black Nike high top Classics. I walked past my sister and opened the door for her.

"You are one weird boy," she said as she walked past me.

"Vow svo?"(How so) I muffled because I had a slice of toast in my mouth.

"Well you're probably the only boy I know that wears purple because you like the color." I took a bite out of my toast.

"Bwell vi wike ze colders zreend and vlack oo."(well I like the colors green and black too.)

"I know, I was just pointing out that you're different and that's good." She smiled at me and I shrugged my shoulders. We arrived at the school and Ellie stopped in front of me.

"Promise me you'll do better this grading period and continue to do so for the rest of the year. I want you to graduate at the same time as me, ya know?" I took the last bite of my toast.

"Kendra sisjs Sheba webs issue isn't."(what the hell does this even mean?)

"What have I told you before? Swallow before you speak." I swallowed my food and wiped the crumbs off my clothes.

"I said, I promise to do better this you this time."

"Well that'll never happen, anyway see you at lunch Tj." She walked towards her class waving and I waved back. I turned to go to class and bumped into a girl I had never seen before. I fell and when I opened my eyes there was a Hans stretched out to me.

"I'm so sorry, I'm new here and was amazed at how big this school is." I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I just sat on the floor baffled by her beauty. Her jet black hair, calming blue eyes and her breast looks unbelievable. She started laughing and I didn't know why.

"Thanks for the compliments I guess, but my arm is getting tired so are you gonna take my hand or not?" I started to get embarrassed because I didn't realise I said those things out loud. I took her hand and she helped me up.

"Sorry again for bumping into you"

"Its okay, I was the one who wasn't paying attention."

"Mmk, by the way do you know where this class is?" I walked her to the class then she thanked me and walked inside. I started to smile but then it quickly switched.

"What am I thinking? I'm a monster, I shouldn't talk to her anymore."

2. This is actually good. Update soon. Kinda cliche but whatever. 

3. I walked to class, and took my seat. The day went by pretty slow and lunch finally arrived. I walked to the cafeteria and saw the usual table where Ellie and our two friends were.

"Hey hurry up and come sit down." Jean who we've known for awhile now was waving me over. I started to walk over when I saw one of the cheerleaders walk over to the girl I met this morning.

"Oh, seems like she already made some friends." At first it looked like they were talking but then the cheerleader started yelling.

"I don't know who you think you are but if I see you talking to my boyfriend again, I'll make your time here a living nightmare."

"I already told you that he was flirting with me. I wouldn't even want him anyways if he would try to cheat on his girlfriend."

I tried to turn a blind eye but then the cheerleader took something from the girl and threw it into the bushes. When she was about to throw her books to the ground, I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Let go of me you loser. This doesn't have anything to do with you."

"So what, I see someone in need so I can decide whether to help or not. Now get out of here, whore."

She snatched her hand away from me and walked away. I turned and saw the girl looking in the bushes frantically.

"Where is it? I can't lose it, its all I have." I started to walk over when I noticed something shining beside her foot. I bent down and picked it up, it looked like a necklace.

"Is this what you were looking for?" She turned and she quickly took it from me.

"Oh my God, thank you. This is very important to me." She looked up at me and finally recognized my face. "Oh its you again, this is the second time that you've helped me."

"Yup."

She got up and started to get her stuff. "By the way, I didn't catch your name."

"Oh, my name is Tremayne, but you can call
    me Tj."

"Nice to meet you Tj, I'm Melody. I know its a weird name, I don't like it either." I gave a confused look, "there's nothing wrong with your name. I think its a beautiful name, and its unique in my opinion." Her face started to get red.

"Thanks."
    If you could leave some tips or advice on what to change I'd really appreciate it, mates. Thank you o.o/

4.  I love it. Continue it! ?

5. I love it ?it's so good keep going

6. "No problem. So um would you like to come with me to where my sister is that way, she can show you around and you two could be friends?"

"Why wouldn't you show me around yourself?"

"Oh that's because I have some stuff to do."

"Oh okay." I walked her over to where Ellie was and they introduced themselves to each other. I left them to be and headed towards my locker. Waiting there was the cheerleaders Bf, "can I help you?"

"Yea, I wanna know why you called my girl a whore?" I walked past him towards my locker. I opened it up are started getting my books for the next class. He slammed his hand next on the locker next to mine.

"Didn't you hear me? Answer my question or the next thing I'm hitting is your face." I kept getting my books but I decided to answer him.

"Honestly, she's only 17 and she has already slept with 12 different guys. I think that pretty much answers why I called her that, though I went against my code and insulted a girl." In a flash, a fist hit me in my face and I stumbled backwards.

"I'm gonna kick your ass, you little shit!" This time he punched me in the gut, I fell to the ground.

"Aww come on Tremayne, this is no fun if you don't fight back. Get mad like you used to in elementary, I wanna see what's become of the monster." I tried not to fight back, I tried to contain my anger, but I was overcame with a dark feeling and before I knew it I stood up and punched him in the face. He stumbled back and I kicked him in the chest sending him into the lockers. While he was dazed I grabbed him by the head and started slamming his face repeatedly into the lockers.

"Huh? What are you saying Luis? I can't hear you over the sound of getting your ass handed to you!" I finally stopped and he fell to the ground barely conscious. I grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the face to fully knock him out.

"I don't even want to enjoy beating you." I turned around and grabbed all my stuff. I started walking then all that anger just faded away and I saw the damage I had done.

"Oh no, its happening again. I-I gotta get out of here." I started running out of school and towards our house. I ran into the house and ran straight into my room. I flopped onto my bed and put my hand over my face.

"Ugh. I don't even remember what I did exactly. Maybe I should be on an Asylum like him."

7. Yay good job dear keep it up

8. Unknown POV
    "I only have one chance at this, so I better make it as devastating as possible." I walked into the room where I usually met the doctor. I sat down in a chair across from a man in a gray suit.

"So Mr.Counce, I see you've improved your behavior. You haven't tried to kill someone in 10 months I'm impressed." I wasn't really paying attention because I started scratching at the table.

"Hey doc, look at this hole. Do you think I could fit a pen in here?"

"I don't know mark, how would you check?" I motioned for him to hand me his pen. "Since you've been doing so well I'll let you use it." He got up and walked over to the side I was and handed me the pen. I stuck the pen in the hole and it stood upright. I started staring at it like something was bothering me.

"Is something the matter Mark?"

"Yea, does this look crooked to you?" He started to look it over," I don't see the crookedness at all," and when he put his head over the pen, I slammed his head right onto the pen. I watched as his body went lifeless and fell to the ground, blood flowing from his wound.

"Mental Doctor 101: Never trust a patient in a asylum with any sharp objects." There were around 4 guards patrolling around but I had set up precautions to avoid being sedated again. I pulled out a crafty looking trigger out of my pants. I walked out the room and let the guards see me. They started asking me where's the doctor. I only responded with one thing.

"Cool guys don't look at explosions!" I pulled the trigger, the walls and doors exploded next to where the guards stood.

I let out a maniacal laugh. "Ah, how explosions soothes the soul. Well since I got them out the way." I walked towards a cell to my left, and got the keys off of a torso laying on the floor.

I opened the cell door and a female walked out muttering.

"Yea, I killed all them bitches, didn't I boss?" I gave her a thumbs up.

"You did well, FlutterShy." She gave me a giant grin, then we started heading for a cell around the corner.

"Woo, now we gonna get him right?" FlutterShy asked.

"Damn straight, I ain't leaving with out him." I opened the cell and a person with a chain around his leg was sitting there.

"Look at you Midas. You look like shit." He looked up at me.

"So does your mom, but somehow you were still born." He shot a smirk towards him and used the key to get the chains off.

"Alright, ready boss?" I looked at the wall.

"Not yet, there's one more thing to take care of."

9. Update this

10. "Meow~" I opened my eyes and my black cat was staring into my eyes.

"Hey Sili." I sat up and started petting her. I looked at my phone and saw it was 5:49. I thought Elizabeth would've been home already but I guess she's out with her friends. I went to the kitchen and started cooking, then I heard a knock at the door.

"Took her long, she knows I can't cook." I opened the door and saw the person I had been avoiding.

"Hey, umm Ellie said to come here and see if you were okay."

"Okay? I'm fine, Melody, so you can tell her that. See you."

"She also said to stay here, because we're gonna watch a movie. She's just had to finish a test." I reluctantly let her in and she sat down on the couch. She looked around then saw my guitar.

"I didn't know you played guitar too. I play the bass and guitar." I turned around from cutting the vegetables.

"Oh I don't play anymore, I haven't played since 8th grade." She picked up the guitar and walked it over to me. She then held it out to me.

"Play." She kept trying to give it to me. I continued to cook, and kept pushing away the guitar.

"How about when I finish cooking, I'll play. You can help if you want." She reluctantly put down the guitar and started to help.

"Fine. Its a deal." She started helping and in 30 minutes the food was done, and just in time, Ellie walked in.

"Sorry I'm late. I was finishing tests." I was making the plates.

"It's okay, Melody helped me cook." Ellie stared at me, then she gasped and put her hands on her face.

"Are you two going out now?! Its only been one day since the new semester started and you already have a girlfriend. My little brother grew up so fast."

"First off, nothing happened. Second, stop calling me little." She laughed, "well I'm going to take a shower.

"Go do that then." I pushed her into the bathroom. Melody had turn on the TV to the news when I came back. I started putting plates on the table when I heard the reporter talking.

"3 hours ago, three patients from Rose Asylum broke free when 17 year old Mark Counce killed a doctor and four guards." My body froze when I heard that name, I hesitated to look at the TV. The reporter continued talking.

"He also freed 19 year old Jessica Sterling. Then he released 23 year old Dylan Vaughn. Lastly he left a message in blood on the wall for someone." I read the message aloud.

"When you see me again I will have you know hell three times over." Melody turned and looked at me, then she got up and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Are you ok? You're shaking." I didn't reply. "Ellie! Something is wrong with your brother!" Ellie rushed into the room.

"Tj, what's wrong?" I started mumbling. "Speak up I can't hear you."

"Mark escaped from the Asylum. So I need you to go stay at Melody's for awhile. Please?" She nodded and looked as scared as I was. Melody card her dad and said it was ok. When they were leaving, Ellie gave me a hug.

"Be careful, I don't want to lose anybody else." Her eyes started tearing up. "I'll be fine sis, don't worry. I promise I'll be here when you get back." She walked to the car where Melody and her dad was waiting.

11. Interesting... 
    Continue please. 

12. No one ruin this this is the only thread from ff i actually like

13.  the monster within is from spongebob

14. Bump!! I need to know what happens 

15. I

Love

This!

16. Plz finish… 

17. This is awesome