The Midnight Rise (Rp)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by iChesireKittyChaseSnowflakes, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Sayuli winced feeling a dull ache in her shoulder. Though if didn't calm down the rage flowing through her. She ran off towards the river and jumped in. Shuddering from the cold before slipping back in to human form. She remained in the river, trying to calm the rage flowing through her veins.

2. Kane: -stops at the river-you wanna protect Sophia don't cha?-growls between his teeth-

3. Sayuli lowered her gaze, glaring at the water. Fists clenched at her sides as she trembled, " We had peace for so long. I never wanted her in this kind of position.."

4. Sam: -Grimaces when I see Blake carrying me- How many times do I have to say this; I May be pregnant but Im not disabled!

5. Sam: -Wanders around the woods-

6. (Coming back since I missed a lot I'll probably be very lost, just make it has were my characters went away for a long, long time. Where can I jump in?)

7. (Sam isn't doing anything so she's just wandering the forest)

8. (Kay!)

Sparrow appears in front of Sam and smiles. "Hey Sam! Long time no see." (Put TV Show cliffhanger right here )

9. Sam: -Sees Sparrow and grins- Sparrow!

10. Sparrow chuckles. "You're preggers! Wow good job Sammy."

11. Sam: -Rolls my eyes and pats the bump gently- Yup... Pregnant at the age of 17... Nice one Sam

12. Sparrow shrugs. "Nothing wrong with that."

13. Sam: -Sighs- I can barely look after myself

14. Sparrow chuckles. "I'll help, I've lived for a long time, I know how to take care of a baby. I'll be a babysitter and will help you." Sparrow smiles. Raven appears besides Sparrow and nods at Sam.

15. Sam: -Smiles at them both and blushes slightly, not used to the attention- Aww thanks you two ^.^

16. Sparrow smiles. "No problem Sam. I'd help you out any day."

17. Sam: -Smiles and stretches- Meh...

(I gotta go to bed :( )

18. (Kay! Goodnight! ^.^)

Sparrow chuckles.

19. Sam: -Winces as the baby kicks- Oh yeah... It's lunch time