The great reset

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Idk what happened with that above post honestly.

2. Who's to say they will be giving the same vaccines to healthcare workers and blacks.

3. It's not that "pills are cool" wtf it's that there aren't many options for not getting pregnant. It's easy to say they just shouldn't be having sex if they can't support a baby but abstinence doesn't work and teaching abstinence has had the highest rates of teen pregnancy

Alicia likes this.
  4. I lub you but it is a fact that getting all your protein and vitamin c won't stop you from getting diseases, particularly if you are not from a society that has developed herd immunity to it

5. Then we must shun the fornicators until they change their ways

Alicia likes this.
  6. Good point. My apologies for the ignorant comment

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  7. Agreed. But I said it for covid. Also having good immunity doesn't harm.

Not all vaccines are bad. But making a vaccine developed by a predator mandatory is going to be very very bad for us. I have spoken to u about what cashless economy and next level surveillance capitalism will do to us months (almost a year?) ago if you remember. Now it is all coming true, isn't it?

Alicia and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. Yes, and I still agree that going completely cashless is bad but I don't think they're trying to remove cash completely. I genuinely think they intend to go back to the way things were. Idk how it is in other countries but my city is actively trying to start behaving as we did before rather than permanently implementing any covid changes. I guess we'll see how it all turns out tho

9. not everyone is a globalist. It's the globalists that are trying to take over, not all political leaders