The great reset

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YourDailyDoseOf0rg-sm, Jun 25, 2020.

1. I like op. We should be friends

2. That’s true, you can homeschool but the point is it’s already required to be around other children, to protect those children. You’re missing the point of it’s protecting people. But the kids who are home schooled aren’t going to stay enclosed in their house forever. They will leave, they will be around other people, and will potentially become deathly ill. And for what? So you could show off your freedom boner?

3. We’ve already had this discussion.

4. Agreed

WhoTfIsWesday and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  5. I missed the part about protection from illness in the constitution

6. You were asking for proofs which I provided and you refused to acknowledge them.

Also you have no clue how these globalists own the media and...... Nvm

New Zealand has already imposed a law whereby you have to scan your bar code everywhere you go and shît. So that's surveillance happening right in front of your eyes. But you ask for proof? The bricks used by the #blm protestors is made by a company owned by bill gates, Warren buffet and George soros. But you would say it's a conspiracy, the bricks from the same company being in most of the sites of riots is a coincidence.

Bill gates has openly spoken about his depopulation agenda through vaccines. He also has openly spoken about the profits he gonna make from vaccines and that there is no better investment. But you want further proof?

Any person with an iota of intellect could put the pieces together.

WhoTfIsWesday and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  7. And what is the case fatality rate for covid among children?

8. IM NOT TALKING ABOUT BILL GATES OR NEW ZEALAND. I’m talking about the fact that vaccines save lives and by not getting them you endanger others, and by having a choice to not vaccinate a child you put that child at risk, a child who didn’t get to make that decision themselves. And what’s worse is that a lot of the people choosing to not vaccinate, ARE VACCINATED THEMSELVES.

9. Have you read about the longterm effects of hormonal birth control?

It's fascinating stuff. It thins the frontal cortex.

...I think it is linked to the lack of critical thinking skills in today's society

10. Also just fûcking follow a healthy diet, stop living on junk food, build your immunity and that will work way better than vaccines. Now that's what we call common sense. But nah we cant stop depending on junk food, so we rather have mandatory untested vaccines

11. But I am talking about bill gates and hid push for mandatory vaccination. Will you let bill gates vaccinate you?

12. Maybe you should be thankful you were born in a country that has access to the vaccines in the first place.

13. Lol yes. But "pills are cool". Fücking idiots

14. That has been debunked. For all the research you do you don’t seem to know much. You’d rather use Bill Gates to try and prove a point that doesn’t exist. The fact is that vaccines have made deadly illnesses almost nonexistent and for some reason you’re still gonna argue that they aren’t necessary.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  15. Don't worry, Bill Gates & the Clinton Foundation are all over those countries. Passing out free vaccines with an extra bonus of sterilization and/or death.

So nice of them, eh?

16. Lol wut?

This is what you look like right now:

[​IMG]

17. Lol no that has not been debunked. Debunk it with facts. I provided u with facts

18. Hmm so again, you live in a country that has access to safe vaccines. What Bill Gates is doing will never change the fact that vaccines have made a huge positive change in history. I’m still not sure why that’s being argued lol

19. A healthy diet doesn’t keep you safe from the Measles. Is that honestly what you’re trying to say? Lol

20. What is your hard on for the measles about?

If Bill Gates is the one shilling for these vaccines, and you know what he's doing in third world countries, what part of you wants to jump on board and repeat everything he pays corrupt officials to say?