The Dorm of Ever-growing Green

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Zen_Normak, Sep 5, 2022.

1. And there it was. He stood outside the door still a muddled mess. The hairs on his neck reminded him to not be so trusting but his curiosity got the better of him. Then the doors just opened with no one on the other side holding it. He crept his way through. “Hello”? “Is anyone there” Gain didn’t receive a response. The oddest part about everything was the farther you walked into the room the light began to vanish. Once Gian was in the middle of the room the doors closed. “HELLO” “This really isn’t funny😞” then Gain heard a voice. “Creature of ever growing green and member of the flaming eye protected by the Dragon and Phoenix, do you except the life of a rose?” He couldn’t see who was talking to him. “Umm, yes” “then step forward and seize your position as the guardian of the enchanted garden ✨⛲️✨” “ the guardian of…” and before gain even had a chance to finish his sentence he could feel a familiar presence and saw something zipping around the dark room. Then he was pushed to the ground with a great force. It was the winged lurker.

2. Lanterns around the room were lit and club members, including the one speaking before, stepped forward and revealed themselves to Gain. All while Gain was on the ground being licked by a baby dragon that was almost twice his size. He could hear giggling in the distance. “Are you alright mate, you seemed to be so afraid before” honestly Gain was still in shock it’s not every day you are pronounced guardian of an enchanted garden and pounced by a dragon but somehow he was no longer afraid☺️

3. New updates for the possibly 3 people reading my story 😂 I hope the anticipation was resolved

4. “Haha, laugh and giggle all you want but nothing about this situation is funny to me!”. Gain gazed at the baby dragon in a dazed look. The dragon was the most miraculous creature he had ever seen. It was a dragon dressed in earthy tons of mossy greens, soil browns and tans, and gray stones. The dragon was also decorated in glowing crystals and luminescent plants and flowers. It was truly a sight for sore eyes🥹. Odd of all, he could feel a core connection to the dragon like they were long lost souls. Gain was beginning to think his hunch from earlier wasn’t so off the mark. “ Heads up” said the mysterious leader who earlier pronounced Gains new title. Gain caught the enchanted rose, that was thrown, and it turned into a magical staff.

5. “You were chosen by the garden, and the dragon had sought you out long ago” said the club leader “the staff wouldn’t have formed for anyone else except for the rightful successor to guard and protect the Enchanted Garden.” “The garden will only grow stronger and more radiant from here on out, so without further ado, my Name is Sirland and I am the leader of Dragon eye 👁️ and Phoenix Flame 🔥.”