The Blondin Hotel

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 2, 2019.

1. I dont like the furnis at all except for the mirror

2. I still LOVE weird antler ghost so much!! She’s the demon avatar I wish I could’ve had for that vampires vs demon thing. I hope this is a step towards other strange cryptids and eventually just Embracing The Void

3. I mean I don’t love it but I don’t hate it either...like a few furniture...like the mirror, ballon, chair. Idk about the blanket ava...it wa like “I don’t feel like drawing...let’s put a blanket and cover this gal up too”. Still I’ll give y’all credit...right after the holidays to think about a hunt...well you tried.

4. The only good avi and I bet it’ll be t10

5. Yeee you'll float too

6. ... The Shining.

7. I got that thx. They shouldn’t have used AHS’ font ?

8. obviously the first two shocked avis are the first to get

9. I mean, it’s not AHS font. The font AHS uses it simply a slightly altered version of a Willow font, I believe. It’s seen as an overall creepy font due to certain letters being seen as symbols. AHS doesn’t own the overall font 

Muschi likes this.
  11. No but it’s their iconic font. If you’d ask anyone where that fonts from, I’m sure they’d say AHS and not “an altered version of willow font” 

12. Yeah....no idea what this willow font is I only know AHS font

13. Cool? But it’s not AHS font. It’s just a creepy font. I was just saying that so people would understand it’s not a literal shows font.

14. Uhh story avis...? asf

15. Throw the whole hunt away..

16. How do you get the avatars

17. Support

18. Regardless, if you watch AHS you'd know the furnis have fk all to do with it...tf

19. It is a literal shows font tho.. ?
    They may not own it but it’s famously known from AHS