The Blondin Hotel

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Check out my anime hunt idea ??

2. palace de glace hunt didn't have a bookcase either.... so in yo face XD

3. so this hunt is something in theory i would love, but the theme is all over the place. u got pieces of furniture that are from several Steven king movies, the title is misleading and gives the vibe of AHS plus avis from ahs, stat items from bates motel, i could go on and on. im still waiting for a full ahs hunt which would be stellar. thx for trying tho ata

4. ...Ouch

5. it’s honestly a flop that this set doesn’t have a bookcase when there aren’t many to match ?

6. Wait a second, that avatar in the bloody white outfit looks *awfully* similar to The Nurse from Dead By Daylight ?

7. Dumb as hell ugly as hell and there's not even a book case

8. Yes I want to look like a murder... Not lmao

9. I’m stoked about anything horror themed so this is a win in my books. Tho I completely second the until dawn idea.

10. ? just gonna get them avis from foot print shït ? bet

11. Way to start the new year with a creepy theme. Haha. I'm crazy and freaky and i don't even approve. I'm getting sick of these kinds of themes. They should have started the year with a fresh and cheeky, more wholesome theme.

12. How the heck do you get the machete girl

13. U good ata? Needa hire a høoker? Makin us collect hitachi last hunt n now u got a kinky deep throte stroker gift. Like tf xD

14. Neon wave? Or is no one trying to sell that one?

15. I seen fưck all neon wave furni for sale tbh mostly above bed n above desk if any thing. Never seen nothing else

16. I was wondering the same thing

17. You can probably get her in the next round of side stories! They're to be released yet.

18. i was talking about the bookcase. Does neon wave have a bookcase I don’t know about?

19. Thank you PIMD, very cool!

20. You haven't seen the cooler ones apparently