The Blondin Hotel

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Coz I dont rembr names n words much just pics n shapes that kinda shıt. Go look on that thread that show all furni to ever izist u will find it

2. It's not a hunt but the neon wave bb furni bookcase has no bookcase.

3. Oops fixed that typo loll

4. HECK YEAH. THIS HUNT IS AWESOME.

5. In the gifting area, where it says send gift, yall should make a quantity button

6. maybe its just me nitpicking but im very triggered about the key stat item being based on the bates motel and not the overlook hotel from the shining but then again who cares

7. Support

8. Like how with trading

9. Idk I think the room looks uber cool ?? pretty darn great in my opinion

10. Coz ur a noobs n havnt seen the actul good dorms that been made

11. Only think I like about the furniture is that it doesn't look like a clutter

12. There’s never a bad time for a horror hunt. I’m relieved to see this after enduring all that flashy neon k-pop nonsense, so thanks ata granted, it could be a lot better (eg the haunting of hill house

13. How to get the winter warlock, do you guys know any other way to get him other from the hunt boxes?

14. Its the only way. Its ata way of saying. U want this? Then give us more money

15. Is that the gargoyle king?

16. SUPPORT ×100

17. How do we get those last 4 avis????????

18. Haha I like they made one of the Dead by daylight killer nurse an Av, I love DBD?

19. Soooo...did anyone do a double take of the new 50ec hunt gift? Like, at first glance I thought it was a demon version of something else lol