The Birds & The Bees

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 28, 2015.

1. ATA what the hell is this?!
    Why the drop rates decreased suddenly in draw manga pro......

2. [​IMG]
    From my awesome lurking skills :)

3. Thanks hun 

4. Impossiblity Of Hunts

As a newer PIMD you cannot hit high enough to gain enough of any nessecary items to get an avi or any special items. It forces you to be in cat cafe club to get better drops but even then the ratios are still very stacked and on the upperhand for people in the high stats. I cannot compete with the hunts and I do spend money and try to use ec to buy my way through huntsand I still am not even coming relatively close to the high numbers provided by ATA for combination items and avis. This is becoming very discouraging and if nit changed to play fair stat drop ratios I may be obliged to close my account sincerely a PIMD fan.

5. Ata doesn't consider Animecon Event a hunt, it's reoccuring annually, they consider it just a filler event for those that didn't complete last time and keep it interesting by adding a gift or stat item drop but it's not a hunt.

6. Another hunt and should have 10k to have a key?! That's hard!

7. Yay hope i actually do this i always fail??

8. Re: The Birds

If any u got butterfly keys hmu fam willing to trade a cat for it

9. Re: The Birds

does anyone know if the item drops combine into something?

10. Re: The Birds

AHH THE GIRL ONe is cute I love sunflowers so...

11. Re: The Birds

Or at least whatever flower that's supposed to be haha

12. Re: The Birds

nope , some aren't :)

13. Yay hunt for 2weeks

14. Re: The Birds

Not to be mean but u guys expect to much from us..... U want us to get 10,000 butterfly's in 12 days..... Ur not giving fair chances for those who just started the game ur only thinking about the ones who have been playing for a while which isn't fair for those who want the avatar and can't get it because the hunt expectation is to high 

15. Re: The Birds

Pimd please pm me personally to explain why it is so high and why u expect so much

16. Re: The Birds

Well , its a new hunt ofcourse it will be hard .. Im sure next time this hunt comes around it will be easy , all the hunts became hard first before they became those easy picked avi ..

17. Re: The Birds

They forgot to say the bees combine when u reach 4k bees into a golden bee and u can own up to 5 since it take 20k butterflies to get both avis so 4k fold 5 equal 20k bees (same amount as butterfly) which i only logic to assume 5 is the max u can own? damn ata being evasive and doing the job halfway as usual

18. Re: The Birds

As if they would care to pm you personally ata just want the cash in ur pockets when u buy cats and dns lol they dont care about anything else