The Birds & The Bees

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Lol ;)

4. 10k to get the key?and srly 30% str/9% int,wth! Ata wants us to spend tons of ecs for every hunts! And cc only drops bird&_bee?lol,just hmmphh!!

5. Here's an idea instead of having us hunt for avatars we will never use you let us build custom avatars. For 15ec you get a basic avatar with a few things and stats at like 16% which can vary between 0/16 to 16/0. Here's the catch spend more ec to boost the stats higher the more ec spent the higher his stats all the way to the Xmas avatar stats. If that's not enough could also spend ec to make the avatar look cooler like fire in the background with the goku avatar or the horse like the headless horseman. People would be willing to spend ec to build avatars to their liking and you wouldn't have to worry about people complaining on how good or bad they are because the people who spend the ec will be making the avatar to their liking. Just an idea for future reference it's a win win. The players need to buy the ec to get it and the players are happy that they could make their own. Even on holidays you could spice things up and have a limited edition item for the avatars.

6. i hope someday... just someday.. that pair avatar would look good together.

The girl ava is gorgeous. 

7. Re: The Birds

During the egg hunt, the guy avi was hawt. Now this time the girl avi gets to be hawt.?

8. Is it may 12th or 13th? I'm confused.

9. Waiting for doraemon ava 

10. Male awatar is like gay.... 

11. Male awatar is like gay atleast give some respect to male awatar....... 

12. Two thumbs up for this.

13. Oh I see, 12th for the hunt, 13th for the key expiration.

14. Re: The Birds

I say the building avatar like ourselves would be a great idea, I would look like a minorities uncle fester from the Adams family and the ugly females from pimd wouldn't need to photo shop there pics anymore to look pretty 

15. Those ava are so very very cool???

16. finally Tea

17. Wtf? So of you look "gay" you shouldn't get respect?

18. Re: The Birds

I wish I could get the avatar but I never get enough of the thing that's collected 

19. 10,000 Butterflies is a bit much!!

20. You could've thought of a better event name. Also, these hunts get harder and harder each release and the Avi's are not even that good.(Besides the stats)