The Best and Easiest Way to “Win” P.I.M.D.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by renamed34360, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Shooby dooby doo wah wah. My name is angela. And you are not. Nanette Manoir is a stuck up jerk face snot~

2. that show was a nightmare

3. Thats 100% a demon

4. I was too young to remember what happened in it. The theme song lives rent free in my head tho

5. I thought she would say “Delete it. Beat PIMD before it beats you”

MayaTheHopeful and DanaDangerous like this.
  6. I have been beaten into submission by pimd

MayaTheHopeful and Seriously like this.
  8. There is no winning or beating PIMD because there is no overarching goal. No purpose. No meaning. Only nothingness.

N O T H I N G N E S S

quantumvoid and Musei like this.
  9. I knew this game was “pay to win” when I joined. But now it’s “rich people pay to win” because prices are just so ridiculous now. You could get a special avi for free and quite often via various means. Now you either have to grind POTD clubs so hard or try to scramble for bentos for that same sort of avi. Or you can spend $20. I can MAYBE understand paying $1-2 bucks for a digital item that goes on your profile but… $20, which is the usual price… for a… single…drawing… on your profile 🤯

juniper27 likes this.
  10. This is my 3rd year playing but I stopped for a year. Their were a lot of toxic players that I had to be toxic my self just to win furnis and other items. But the game was becoming too much so I had to stop. Fast forward to today, I actually just joined again last week and thank God I am now in a very good club, although I am still poor 😅 but its fine. If you have a good club then that’s all that matters. Just keep grinding, join parties, volley with teammates so your stats can rise 👍

Tizzy likes this.
  11. pls no :,) a Kefo cult would be my worst nightmare

12. I can’t believe this is almost two years ago 😪

13. That’s definitely how you win hahahaha

Ayse likes this.