The absolute mess that is the Cyrillic alphabet in chats

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Twink, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Has anyone addressed this issue before? Yes? No? Maybe?

It's been kinda bugging me since the beginning but I haven't spoken about it until now that I'm on two bottles of beer. Not that I'm complaining, but sometimes the outcome is quite the comical one, especially when this issue with the lowercase turned uppercase letters kinda makes it look like the Spondgebob mocking meme.

[​IMG]

But why is it happening? CoDinG eRrOr?? Can I have a crabby patty now please? The munchies are coming. 🍔

Kefo and _Blue_ like this.
  2. The chats probably don't fully support all the letters in Cyrillic, due to coding. I know the same happens with some other characters on club walls... maybe sending a help ticket about it will have ATA look into coding it to be fully supported.

Twink likes this.
  3. Is that Russian??

4. Cyrillic alphabet is used for multiple Eastern European languages, Russian being one of them.

Muschi likes this.
  5. Oof someone finally said it. The people who uses cyrillic are not in the majority here in pimd so I never thought about bringing that issue up. But it’s here, so please fix it, lol.

Вместе мы сила 😂

Twink likes this.
  6. Idk what this is but sometimes my wc warps like one of those filters and crashes shortly after, so weird. 👽

Twink and Maddi_Matsu like this.