The 89th Encore Awards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2017.

1. O sweet!

2. Lol. NOT 1St. Too bad. So sad.

3. The only thing I like about this hunt are those mid tier shoes, too bad you can't actually see them in use ?

4. Um..Ata...What R Those?

5. Those are some attractive avatars

7. The only thing I like about this hunt are those shoes on Alexa's quest avi, too bad you can't actually see them in use ?

8. you can come see my furniture any day bb

9. That lag 

10. ??????

11. Where's the cinema box key in store

12. The Hollywood Royalty Ava is annoying like damn what's up with her eyebrows

13. What do you feel is not worth it about it? Both Storylines also have stat item rewards, besides the avatars. :D

It means that it will require more progress in order to complete it compared to the other Story. Keep in mind that you have two weeks to complete it! So if you think you can make it, and don't care too much about completing the other Storyline, you can give it a try. Be careful though, because you won't be able to change your choice once you've made it!

You may be able to! Once you've completed your first Storyline choice, you can start the other one and try to complete it as well.

All items AFTER the first Story are giftable.

14. Give me a break. The previous hunt just ended, like what, 35 MIN ago? And y'all released another one? Sighhhhhhhh.

15. But over all, I loved how you could choose your story line. Thanks. :)

17. The LA La Land avis
    You guys nailed it aside from the color scheme(Mia should have had red hair)....curse you copyrights.

18. Love them....I had heart eye emogies but I forgot regular android ones don't work on here lol.