The 89th Encore Awards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2017.

1. They called out la la land, and when they were in the middle of giving a speech they announced the real winner was Moonlight ??

2. So are the La La Land voters gonna get an "oops" sort of prize? XD

3. Why would we? Ya'll need to quit being such big babies.

4. Everyone else should get a no stat pair of those tacky giant glasses called reading glasses and have the description be something about making sure you read things correctly :lol:

5. Hey guys, prizes will go out later today! Don't worry, they're coming!

6. Hahahha LOVE the *Not a Winner* item  did only the people who chose la la land get it?? What does the moonlight one look like?

7. The exact same thing but 2mcs

8. Actually, if you look at them more closely, you'll see a difference ;)

9. Well, it was a neat little addition, alright? A little something to show us that ATA actually does care about how the events are handled and don't just throw things together. Thank you, ATA, for taking the time to make this game fun in spite of rude people. XOXO

10. The awkward one looks better with the cockeyes

11. ATA, how long does it take to get that no stats derp award? I voted for La La Land, but I haven't received the derp award while other club members have already gotten them.

12. Your votes is hidden figures

13. Can't wait

14. JD story is easy? Really?
    ?

15. Hey why did t10 stop getting the floor furniture piece? T100 gets no furniture at all now. The hunt isn't any easier why are the rewards less?

16. Awesome sauce !!!!

17. when are we getting rewards from event

18. Where's my rewards?

19. Are we gonna get rewards for using our instincts or what? ? said after 26th feb and it's been march now??