The 2020 Guide To Battle list!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by LetsGoBrandon, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Hello.

Once upon a time, in 2014, I wrote a thread. It was a good thread, it got stickied in guides(which was kind of a big deal back then). Sadly, I had it locked several years later because I was tired of being the face of the battle list.

After a convo with Kefo this morning I've decided to revive my thread. The battle list needs to make a come back. Information on how to polietly hit the battle list can help with this endeavor.

So I present to you....

My revived....

And revised....

2020 GUIDE TO BATTLE LIST

(2020 edits will be in bold)

Pimd has changed a lot over the last few years. As of lately, my clubmates' love of battle list has gotten us into some hot water. To the best of my knowledge, the rules of the game have not changed. This should not have been an issue. So in an attempt to prevent these mixups in the future, I present to you: The 2014 (2020)Guide to Battle List!

★What is the battle list?

You will notice a red button (just a button) on the left (right) of your main screen that says "People" (Meet People) If you open this page you will see a list of people around your size, some information about them (Club, club at war or peace, and size of reward) You will also see a green button that says fight.(Has since been changed to an angry face)

2014 image:
    [​IMG]

2020 Image:
    [​IMG]

★Am I allowed to hit battle list?

Yes of course! It's there for a reason. Use it or lose it! Most people quit using it some time ago, and now as an effect, some people get very upset about BL hits. But lets see:

[​IMG]

Battles are part of the game. Case closed.

★Why should I hit BL?

You should hit battle list because you want to. If you don't, then don't use it. Easy! I like the battle list because I've met a lot of awesome players through my newsfeed.

★How many hits should I give?

Everyone's definition of farming varies slightly. I was taught 5 or more hits in 24 hours is farming. Don't farm, just a few hits and move on.

★What do I do if I get hit off BL?

Return the hits, laugh, have a nice day! :D

★What not to do if you get hit off BL:

*Make threatening, or crying wall posts
    *Involve a bunch of people over just a few hits
    ⇧⇧⇧All this does is escalate a non-existent situation.

★What if I lose a lot of money because someone hit me off the battle list?

There's a battle button on your profile. Anyone can hit it at any time and for any reason or no reason at all. That's the risk you take keeping a lot of money out in the open.

★For those of you whom choose not to participate in Battle List.

Cool, good for you. But please keep in mind, we don't farm and disband your rp clubs anymore. We don't hit pwarriors. We don't hit people just because they're partying. ⇦⇦We respect the way you choose to play. Please give us battle list hitters the same respect.

Sooooo this is my guide, feel free to bash it in the comments below. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Go!⇩⇩⇩

Atlas, Soy, BEARCRUMBS and 6 others like this.
  2. I like the comparison between the previous pictures and current actually 😮

BEARCRUMBS and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  3. Things have changed a lot. But we should all still use the mighty battle list!

4. Definitely true 🥳 Glad to see this kind of information coming back around

5. Love this commentary.

I had made an updated guide on your suggestion in I think 2019, but even that is now a bit outdated (mostly in terms of links no longer working b/c of forums UI change).

I think the battle list should be renamed from Meet People because the term "Meet People" makes it sound like it's more for socialization rather than finding people to hit. The name should be a bit more self-explanatory. :/

P5-MoeI and LetsGoBrandon like this.
  6. Bring back the fight button! Look how pretty that simple green button was

7. Maybe have it say "hit" or "battle," because you know people will think that the fight means just the fight action. 🤭

Honestly those shades of blue in the UI are nice looking too.

8. :D yay

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  9. P.S. I made a BL club. Send your alts over. Let's have some fun.

10. People still use the battle button? Let's ED farm then. 🌝

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  11. Funny you say that....

[​IMG]

12. Lmao thrice? 🤣That's not farming. 🌝🌝

13. Thr timing was impeccable though 😂😋

14. Umm.. What's the meaning of reward there? (along with the players' name) Like.. Do we ever get those rewards if we hit?

15. The reward refers to the amount of cash you'll get per hit.