TESTING

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Anonymoussdfas, Oct 4, 2014.

1. !WARNING![color]
    The information below is 100% legitimate, it is NOT speculation [I'm looking at you pimd]
    This thread was made to honour one of the best forumers of PIMD called FtF_CherrysTheRealist [aka Jopo, aka Hoepo, aka ]

If you look at the image below then hopefully you will see why he desrvers to be honoured.
    What girls saw...
    What guys saw...
    What pimd saw...
    What I saw...
    That's right boys and girls, 19,451 forum posts! That means Jopo has one of the highest number of forum posts in PIMD.
    Without any further ado, I am honoured to award this certificate to FtF_CherrysTheRealist
    Congratulate him, Gift him, Wall him, Follow him, LOVE BUTTON HIM [soon], but most importantly, girls.. Taco RP with him.This has been a #BOWESOMEProduction®

2. !WARNING!
    The information below is 100% legitimate, it is NOT speculation [I'm looking at you pimd]
    This thread was made to honour one of the best forumers of PIMD called FtF_CherrysTheRealist [aka Jopo, aka Hoepo, aka ️]

If you look at the image below then hopefully you will see why he desrvers to be honoured.
    What girls saw...
    What guys saw...
    What pimd saw...
    What I saw...
    That's right boys and girls, 19,451 forum posts! That means Jopo has one of the highest number of forum posts in PIMD.
    Without any further ado, I am honoured to award this certificate to FtF_CherrysTheRealist
    Congratulate him, Gift him, Wall him, Follow him, LOVE BUTTON HIM [soon], but most importantly, girls.. Taco RP with him.
    This has been a #BOWESOMEProduction®

3. !WARNING!
    This thread was made to honour one of the best forumers of PIMD called FtF_CherrysTheRealist [aka Jopo, aka Hoepo, aka ️]

If you look at the image below then hopefully you will see why he deserves to be honoured.
    What girls saw...
    What guys saw...
    What pimd saw...
    What I saw...
    Congratulate him, Gift him, Wall him, Follow him, LOVE BUTTON HIM [soon], but most importantly, girls.. Taco RP with him.
    This has been a #BOWESOMEProduction®

4. What about this one tho..