Test

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by ForeverAlice, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***Warning this could be a little TMI***

awkward moment when you're fed up with your ill-fitting sucky ass bras, so you go to Soma! (Women's lingerie store) and the first thing the lady asks is...

DO YOU KNOW YOUR BRA SIZE OR DO YOU WANT TO BE MEASURED?

And I'm like.... Size? Size? (I've always been one to guess-timate and buy whatever doesn't make my boobs look like ___ ) So obvi I tell Hippy Bra lady that I want to be measured feeling confident as ____ about my tatas, my juggalos, my girls, my funbags, my BOOBS

Only to find out that, I'm not a C, I'm not a B.... I'm..... I'm.....

AN A CUP

I just felt so let down by my boobs. We had so much riding on this. (Ok not really) But like your boobs are a pretty deal. Right? It's like a guy's junk. You maybe overestimate a little. Worry about it.... Am I an inadequate? Am I smaller than a hand? Is there anything to grab?

*Cue Identity Crisis*

It's okay, I bought some cute bras and panties. Actually no, they were sexy. It was an underwear draw upgrade. Like Nubian goddess type ish. And I was fine. All was well

*CONFIDENCE RESTORED*

*The End*

2. ***Warning this could be a little TMI***

awkward moment when you're fed up with your ill-fitting sucky ass bras, so you go to Soma! (Women's lingerie store) and the first thing the lady asks is...

And I'm like.... Size? Size? (I've always been one to guess-timate and buy whatever doesn't make my boobs look like ___ ) So obvi I tell Hippy Bra lady that I want to be measured feeling confident as ____ about my tatas, my juggalos, my girls, my funbags, my BOOBS

AN A CUP

I just felt so let down by my boobs. We had so much riding on this. (Ok not really) But like your boobs are a pretty deal. Right? It's like a guy's junk. You maybe overestimate a little. Worry about it.... Am I an inadequate? Am I smaller than a hand? Is there anything to grab?

*Cue Identity Crisis*

It's okay, I bought some cute bras and panties. Actually no, they were sexy. It was an underwear draw upgrade. Like Nubian goddess type ish. And I was fine. All was well

*CONFIDENCE RESTORED*

*The End*

3. Awkward moment when you're fed up with your ill-fitting sucky ass bras, so you go to Soma! (Women's lingerie store) and the first thing the lady asks is...

AN A CUP

*Cue Identity Crisis*

*CONFIDENCE RESTORED*

*The End*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.