Technical Changes PIMD needs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bhae, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Hey guys! I’ve noticed a few things on the game, that I think would improve the overall playing experience. Wanted to share with you guys and hopefully ATA can take some of these things into consideration.

1. Gifting Section
    Every time we send a gift, we need to scroll through the entire showcase to find the gift we’re looking for. It’s very time consuming.
    Suggestion: Add a search-bar into the gifting section.

2. Opening Boxes
    A lot of players stack their boxes (Vip, Furniture and Hunt boxes). They like to save them for a certain time, or just simply forget to open them each time after receiving them. Opening hundreds of boxes can take HOURS.
    Suggestion: Dropdown-Menu where you can select how many boxes you’d like to open at a time, with the max being 25, so all received items will still be able to display on the screen.

3. Spotlight
    The players most in need of spotlight, are new, small players. They need the spotlight rewards to grow their pets. Most smaller accounts, can’t - or are rarely able to even land on the bigger players. They’re missing out completely, on this much needed award.
    Suggestion: Make a mini-spotlight for players up to 30mcs, this way smaller players also have the chance to attain the much needed rewards.

4. EC Party Items
    There are a lot of items, where I simply don’t understand why they aren’t for sale. If ATA is worried about overuse, then they could limit the amount of available purchases. But especially during promos, we need yachts/limos, amps, longer PEACETAGS. Most of these items are mostly won easiest when you first start the game. After, they are won on a more rare basis.
    Suggestion: Offer these items for sale, with a cap if you’re worried about overuse.

5. Pet Casules
    While you can pay to level your pet up fast and also pay to speed up pet capsules, you can only hold 4 capsules a time. Also if you’re past level 20 on your pet, you’ll need way more food to even level up your pet. Those 4 capsules don’t get you very far. It defeats the purpose of paying for your level-up if you’re stuck waiting for new capsules to be available to you. Yes, you can just pay/use free speed up, to speed up the few capsules you have, but again you’d have to wait for parties to end to receive more.
    Suggestion: Either add an EC option to purchase certain foods or pet items, or take off the cap. If we’re hitting parties, we should always be receiving the pet capsules. I also think that way more people would spend on speed ups if this option were available, since they aren’t held-up by the missing food.

6. Avatars
    Now I have seen a post by Grenade about this, so I won’t go too much into detail. I do digital Art myself and understand that ATA probably wants a “uniform” look to the avatars, meaning they’re all drawn in the same style. I’m assuming most avatars are by the same artist. Everyone has a different taste though and while we do appreciate how talented the person is who’s drawing the current avatars, I do think it would be beneficial to bring someone else on board, that can bring some diversity in. A huge part of this app is socializing. People use it as an escape. We need creative fantasy characters, still human-looking, but just more creative. Also some avatars seem very stereotypical to their race, which I’ve found off-putting. We need real diversity, a couple new artists and some anime- inspo!

This was a long post so thank you for taking the time to read it. Please tell me if you agree or disagree with my points. We all play the game differently, so that’s fine. Hoping ATA will see this!

Grubert, MrCarter, Elva and 16 others like this.
  2. Agreed with all of this!! Thanks for taking the time to do this. 💖

3. YES THIS!! But also ata needs to give clubs more than 15 gold passes especially ec clubs.

SheitsNnoGiggles and Jie like this.
  4. thank you for the feedback love 🥰

5. I agree! One of my admins has suggested “silver passes”. I’ll ask her to send me the link and share it with you 💖

6. 1. Support
    2. Stop hording and it wont be a issue
    3. Spotlight is not needed. It is a optional extra for people who like pvp. I have only done spotlight 1 time coz was curious about what it was like. You get what you need to upgrade your pets from capsules and pet crates. You dont need spotlight for either of them things. You get capsules from parties, and you get pet crates every 5 levels of a pet.
    4. Pass. Whats the difference between buying for ec and buying for real money? Can earn ec for free o if anything its better as is instead of just locking it all behind a paywall.
    5. Pass that makes it to easy. But i will suggest my idea again of buying extra slots that get more expensive with each one. So that can open more then 1 thing at once. Even if its 2nd slot can buy for ec and slots after that cost real money.
    6. You are more then welcome to draw some avis for ata. They even do comps from time to time where people get their avi added to the game.

SheitsNnoGiggles likes this.
  7. Thank you for your feedback!
    4. I’m not sure if I didn’t word myself correctly. I was pretty much saying that it would be nice to be able to purchase amps, longer peacetags, yachts and limos. Maybe they could limit this to only be available during promos.
    5. I support this. After getting some input from a couple friends I do think I didn’t think the pet capsule thing through, fully.
    6. I’m actually currently drawing some and will submit them to a comp ☺️

SheitsNnoGiggles likes this.
  8. I would definitely support proposal 1!

9. I totally agree with Bhae post❤

10. I was slowly opening some speed-up boxes (ironic that speed-up boxes take so long to open) for a new pet I got and I NEED #2. I also support everything else the OP said especially #1 but I came here because I have hundreds of unopened lite boxes because it just takes WAY TOO LONG to open boxes. Speed it up!

11. All these ideas already introduced befoe and you can USE search bar to get those old threads just to read the comments.

AND OTHER SUGGESTIONS ARE MORE MORE THAN A NAKED THRASH .

12. I need new pup instantly. 🌝

13. 👍🏻

14. Speed up boxes accumulate super fast as well for a player like myself. I keep opening but end up receiving more. I have over 5300 and I keep working to get to at least 5000, but it just takes so longggg. I try to open on the ride home from work which takes about 30 mins. And recently I’ve taken to start opening while watching YouTube videos in pip mode lol I did notice I get more for the animals rather than timer boxes which is a bummer bc I would like to open more timer boxes to help with the daily XC. But after opening speed up boxes I’m just over it and end up with more by the end of the day than when I started opening them.

15. I’ve been working on a project with a few players translating PIMD and other games, hopefully they add different languages to game and more localized servers for more players! 😎

Oh, and fix some of the grammatical issues in the game. 😣

16. They need to have two platforms one for the new pimd and one for the old pimd . New pimd have two week long hunt and the old pimd a week long and a break and super pros with alot of wars and farming. And club bomb boxes give us discounts on upgrades. They need to update both pimd payouts for all parties and need new jobs with better chances of payouts line ecs and dns. Old pimd can get rid of the pets and do vehicles. When you log in the game it should give you two options of new pimd and old pimd. Bring back all the old hunts plz. Need better avatar choices of culture,race,color,and gender. Now days ATA is all about money dont they know cost of living is high they need to give us financial aid like a real dorm. They need to listen to the players. Thats why all the OG players quitting its not like it used to be in 2016 and before that. ATA took money to their head its the truth they money hungry yall…

Canela likes this.
  17. If you are struggling with cost of living then spending money on a phone game wouldnt even be a thort that crossed your mind. Tbh

Dont blame ata for your bad spending habits

18. I agree i like your suggestion.

19. Do you have any idea how much recoding would need to be done and how many people they'd need to hire to help with something like that? Prices of things will most certainly skyrocket. Look, things change. I've had a lot of games that I played when I was 10 or so 15 years ago change DRASTICALLY. You can't escape it.

V_Witchy_101 and Muschi like this.
  20. No.

1. I understand small players cannot gain max drops on hunts to begin with. It creates a want, or a need, to upgrade to be bigger and be able to gain drops easier. That’s all part of the game.

2. That’s way too much work. If the devs were on board even slightly it’s still above their pay grade and us players would suffer the consequences of items costing more money.

3. No I did not read your post but the first message. Don’t @ me.

Victoria and Muschi like this.