Tattoo Fever

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, May 10, 2020.

1. Anyone else?

Also, if you have any tattoos let me see 🤧 I need ideas

2. There was a tattoo thread before but no one actul showed them only said whst they have idk if it got lock or not could still be here some where

Seriously likes this.
  3. I don't have any, but I want a few! Here's an ss of me describing them b/c I don't feel like retyping.

[​IMG]

I would also include my current dogs Odin (born 17 July 2019) and Hugo (born 1 November 2019).

Seriously likes this.
  4. All on my left arm. I got a wolf on my upper arm. Then on the top bit of my forearm i iot 4 cat paws in a line getting smaller then the 1 above it. I got the letter for each of their names in each paw. And im having band tattoos done around that on the under side of my forearm. Their favorite thing done matching up with their paw. The 1 in progress is a old dog kinda toy. Then next one will be a fish. Then next one after that will be a bird in flight. Then next one after that will be a moose head. Then in the empty space between that and my wolf one im getting a dilo with its tail wrapping around my arm a bit to fill in more space. Then on ny right arm from my sholder i wanna get a half sleeve dino scene. Everything is in grayscale i dont want colored tats coz they fade more faster and take longer to settle and for my body coz im not normal the black ink already takes 3+ months longer then normal to settle

Seriously and Muschi like this.
  5. When I was a kid, my dad always told me people with tattoos get hepatitis and die.
    So I don't have any, my dad would kill me if the hepatitis didn't.

6. See, my father wasn’t one for anything “fun”. Very stern. This is one reason why I want a tattoo. To rebel!

I’ve been doing some research and I think I know what I want my first tattoo to be and where. Here’s what it’ll look like. I’d like to get it on my left collarbone
    [​IMG]

7. I don't want to pīss my dad off. He's a good dude.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  8. I understand :)

9. I have quite a few now. I like chosing my tattoos more so based on the artist I'm seeing. I like a lot of different styles so I'm trying to plan my arm as more neo traditional pieces cause that's more what i have therr already.

And started some smaller pieces on my leg which will be more black work.

I personally love flash pieces becuase they are typically more original and focused on the artists unique style

Seriously likes this.
  10. Maybe jail tattoos or ones done in a basement 😂

But i would be scared of Dad Wrath too hahah

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  11. I have 6 tattoos, my most recent was in January and it is mike wazowski but I have like 80 planned

Seriously, Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  12. I actually ordered a tattoo gun. Some fake skin came in the mail today for me to practice on and now I'm just waiting on the ink which should be sometime this week. Imma tattoo myself and a few of my friends told me I could tattoo them after I've practiced enough on me and some my more reckless friends

Seriously likes this.
  13. In terms of what I intend to put 🤔 I still want a ghibli leg sleeve. I'm thinking of covering one of my ankles in tiny spiders. And I want a dream catcher somewhere, specifically a brown one w a bull skull in the middle since that's what the first dream catcher I got as a kid looked like.

Seriously likes this.
  14. I love dream catchers too. I wouldn’t mind having one somewhere on my body

15. If you use fake skin it’s worth the money to get the pound of flesh stuff. Other fake skin sheets are cool to get the feel of the machine with but i personally thought it was so far off from real skin it almost made it harder

16. I already bought a ton of the fake skin stuffs doe 💔 where were you when I was ordering

17. I have quite a few but I always thought the spontaneous funny ones are the best. My favorite one is on my ankle/shin and it says money over bitches on a tombstone 😂 I still get a good laugh from it

Seriously likes this.
  18. They work to get used to the machines for sure like how to set your needles and stuff. But once you start to focus on the actual tattoo and shading and all that get the pound of flesh stuff