Tattling

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Kisi is irrelevant. Their opinions are automatically voided.

2. Aww look @ my fan ?

3. I like lime flavoured potato chips the most and edamame. Not together. :lol:

4. Seriously though, I guess my favorite snack would that brochette stuff- the hard bread with the fresh tomato, basil and oil on top. I don't have it a lot though. 

5. Oooo. I fackin love hummus. But i do not like tomatoes.

Cory makes the best hummus, lots of garlic and i eat it with pita because...carbs...

6. I eat fries with ranch. I honestly rarely use ketchup unless it’s for cheeseburgers or hot dogs. I also eat frozen fries. Learned it from my grandpa ?

7. I shall

8. Pita anything, yaaas

9. Apples w peanut butter sounds yums. The broccoli sounds like dinner food and i'm not a fan of roasted beans/nuts :c

10. I insist that you try it. I love flavoured hummus best. My fav is caramelized onion. I used to eat unhealthy too i still sometimes do. gummy bears and crispers used to be my favourite.

11. Peanut butter on a Kit-Kat
    Sunflower seeds
    Apples

12. Kisi is my waif, she just has yet to understand the glory of hummus and cherry tomatoes

13. I have never heard of lime flavour tbh. I also donut like edamame :c

14. Oh, but other than hummus i like making fresh popcorn on the stove top, thin cucumber slices in vinegar, berries, nuts etc

15. Ooo homemade hummus is the best. There is no such thing as too much garlic

16. I would die @peanut butter on kit kat? that’s too much

17. Fries w sweet n sour sauce is my favourite. I donut like ketchup

18. Like a cucumber salad? That sounds bomb actually