LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Tales of October: Monthly Avatars, Items & Furniture

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Love furniture! πŸ’•

2. Not everyone in the world is American and celebrates American holydays, smhπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

3. 5 ec avis are usually for cultural occasions

4. As someon who is big into halloween, love spooky, horror, dark magic type decor I am really for this.
    I know we will have a more spooky hunt theme coming up. So it’s nice the months theme is still fantasy but won’t be to overlapping.

Furni is def cuter then the past few hunts IMO.
    Avis nice too

Muschi and I-am_Crazy like this.
  5. Halloween isn’t just an American holiday…also in other countries not westernized, there are holidays that are similar to Halloween but have a different name and concept.

DemonGoddess10, MoFitness and Rizky like this.
  6. we JUST had a horror theme so am good with this

Empress_, -Wisteria- and Kap like this.
  7. Awesome!

8. Did no one read proof read this 🌝

_Kosha_ likes this.
  9. Rip clearly I also can’t πŸ’€

Muschi likes this.
  10. Im sad i was looking forward to halloween or spooky or something... you did such a good job last year. You could have done the famous fiction movie monsters or whatever. Yall dropped the ball on this one.

11. They better make an awesome and scary hunt for Halloween then or imma be mad.

12. Rrraaaaaaaaaaaarrr

13. Love this !!!!!!

14. Funny so much are complaining about October not being "scary" or "horror". Halloween is not just scary or horror and considering we already had TWO themed hunts just this year I'm glad it's not another. Also did you ever think they went the fairy tale route because the new maleficent movie comes out this month?

15. I love love love the Avatars as well as the furniture 😍😍

Empress_ likes this.
  16. Very bad designed avi.

Please change your designer team.

Nobody likes to see an 3-4 hr in Corel to draw 6 avis that cost 500 200 50 ec.

17. If y'all don't want this month furniture I'll take it 😊 so think of Terp when you get any piece of bthis month furniture 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

18. I wanted a bloody scary avi but I guess I'll stick with my Halloween props and keep decorating my house

19. Okay, but I just want to point out the detail in the avis faces. Like I’m super impressed. Go ahead, ATA. I see you. Mad props

Muschi likes this.
  20. Love this montly avatars, spinner items and the furnis. Thank you for your works! They are truly amazing!

Ciara likes this.