LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Sweathering through January

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Dec 29, 2021.

1. That 499 though 😭😭😭💙 MUST HAVE

2. The last male avi😭🤣💀 I- okay

3. Love it 💞

4. I mean, yeah🌚 or like more muscular considering his upper half is😂

5. He just replaces it with neck day. Wtf is that neck?!

@ATA why can’t you draw male avis? What’s wrong with you 😩

6. What new artist y’all got that can’t draw body hair or toenails. I can’t draw period but come on now..

7. I- why is the last avi tatted from the waist up but his legs are bare? Oof y’all did alright ❤️ Already copped the second fem avi

8. When you've been waiting a whole year for winter avis and this is what you get 😑

Lies and Ghastly like this.
  9. Is it just for me or we still don’t have new furnis in Winter 2021 Furniture boxes?

_-Lila-_ likes this.
  10. “Available through the Furniture Store and the Winter Furniture 2021 box”

11. I don’t see it in the Winter Furni Box either😭

12. Read all of the avatar’s description 😉

13. Any news from them why it’s taking 24+ hours to put furnis in boxes?

14. This is a 17+ app but I still feel I need adult approval to see these avis 😟

Intoxication likes this.
  15. Not Yet, but they have been made aware of this issue. (':

It might be because this hunt is a new year hunt so the side stories comes with the new year furniture boxes, so maybe next hunt is better to release the new winter boxes with this month's furniture added 🥲

GoddessHailey and Intoxication like this.
  16. It wouldn’t make sense to create 2022 winter boxes now, as winter is the last season of the year.
    They could of just put this furniture set in New Year Furniture box if they didn’t want this set be a part of 2021 Winter Furniture box.

17. No??? they’ve always made winter boxes mid to late december that have lasted till mid march. then spring furni boxes appear. thats how they’ve always done it & thats why people are asking about it cause its kinda weird that they haven’t given us them yet.

18. also these arent new years furni. it literally says in the post “winter furni”

Delight and GoddessHailey like this.
  19. That's not gonna change my mind that these should've been saved for V-day

20. I won’t argue with that 🥸
    Let’s hope for even better during vday🌝