LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Sweathering through January

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Dec 29, 2021.

1. Moonbyul 😍

2. never skip leg day

Grenade likes this.
  3. The guy also has a very similar tattoo placement as the M VDay leaderboard Avi from 2021 😅

4. The dorm and spinner set is great, I love but the 63 avi coin would’ve been better if he had the 36 avi outfit.. idk

5. Just a follow up I meant 32* coin avi and don’t get me wrong the 63 coin avi is good looking but as a guy the way he’s posing is just not right and his legs.. i just feel wronged there’s better poses yet that’s his pose it why this month is like a 9/10 for me his posture and legs alone just ruins it

Emsey and cindyytania like this.
  6. Cute furni! And those last avis 😜

7. This game, non sexual? I mean it isn't made to be but if this were a physical place it would be a breeding ground for crabs.

-May-, Emsey, _Kosha_ and 2 others like this.
  8. Have you seen their ads? Literally got a baby maker lmfao

Beks, Infamous and Grenade like this.
  9. Omg hottt🤩

Grenade likes this.
  10. You want em to add leg hair to it or sumn?

-May- and Ghastly like this.
  11. ngl i wouldnt mind a somewhat hairy shirtless male avi 🥵

bloodhoney, ToucanJan, -May- and 6 others like this.
  12. Im laughing at first 😅 ATA really pay the price for thats Male Avis HNY 💪🏽 ATA HAHAHA

13. AYO ATA YOU GOTTA CHILL MAN

Grenade and tyty123 like this.
  14. I love the dorm and avatars, beautiful. I can tell it's the same artist who created creature comforts, very classy 🍃 🪐

Grenade and Intoxication like this.
  15. Tru tru

Ghastly likes this.
  16. That curvy candle ain't curvy and the 32 and 62 avis don't match the theme at all. Should've saved them for Valentine's or something or were y'all itching for more of that holiday money? Y'all couldn't put a puffy jacket on any of them with that snowy weather outside the dorm?

17. We need more of this.

Muschi and Ghastly like this.
  18. sex sells, and obviously, i’ll buy bc damn they’re hot 🙄😩

-Mrs_Mis-, Grenade and Ghastly like this.
  19. Not y’all recycling past avi designs👀👀😐and it ain't even been a full year for me and I still noticed this

20. I love this, avis are hot the dorm set is adorable asf! The spinners are cute also!

Grenade likes this.